Thread: How to change norton 360 language.

How to change norton 360 language.

I have bought a new computer system on which i have installed Windows 7 operating system. I have purchased a new security software to secure this system from the viruses. But the problem is that i have got this software in Spanish language and i am not getting anyway to change the language of this software. Please help me to change the language to an English.

Re: How to change norton 360 language.

I saw you attempt to change the language norton therefore behold, the procedure requires uninstalling ScanSnap everything and after you have to reinstall the norton in an English language. I suggest you to find out some link from where you can download the NIS 2010 of English language. It would be much better as you would be just remained by installing the software.

I have provided you link from where you can download an English version of the Norton 360. You do not have to bother about changing the language to some other as it will be installing in an english from the start itself. Click on the Norton Internet Security 2010 to download it. Make sure that you keep one copy of the same software as a backup as if the current version gets infected by some virus then you may use an another one.

If you have to downloaded the Norton from its official website then you would be getting an option to select the language of the software in which you wish to download it. You should select English in the drop down menu. Once you have installed it then you are just left with using it and securing your system.

I guess there are no language packs available which you may download to your pc in order to change the language of your Norton so you just need to install it in english language itself. I have given you the link from where you can download this amazing software which can secure each and every area of your windows system.