Thread: Norton Online Family Stops Working

Norton Online Family Stops Working

I am currently using Norton. I have this Norton Online Family mounted on more than a few computers in our house. All are operational fine apart from designed for the solitary with Windows XP. Starting up the computer, it is there and functioning, but at a few tip throughout the day it stops functioning. I did not obtain an email any. My son thinks it took place after his computer comes out of a snooze mode. I tried restarting the computer and at the present not able to find it on the computer?? Can you give me any suggestions regarding this?

Re: Norton Online Family Stops Working

It seems strange that Norton Safety Minder clogged operational and even moved out exclusive of any one on time or communication. Possibly will you please give the subsequent information to help troubleshoot this difficulty?

1. What is the account of Norton protection Minder you had installed?
    2. Do you make out Norton Safety guard in Add/Remove agenda?
    3. Can you observe the folder named Norton Online under C:\Program Files?
    4. Do you have any further safety or firewall programs installed on your computer? If yes, gratify supply the names.
    5. Is your kid using Windows accounting a incomplete user account?

I am also facing the similar issue an it really looks weird that Norton Safety Minder blocked operational and still moved out with no any prompt or message. So can you help me also regarding this issue? Because of I am getting very much sick with this issue. So please tell me any solution regarding the same issue.

Firstly when I was using this Norton then at that I was also facing the similar issue then one of my friend told me that it may be happen because of the virus also then I have just reinstall this then when I again ready to use this then at that time I have seen that my problem got fixed. So I think you also try this perhaps it will solve your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake08 View Post
    It seems strange that Norton Safety Minder clogged operational and even moved out exclusive of any one on time or communication. Possibly will you please give the subsequent information to help troubleshoot this difficulty?

1. What is the account of Norton protection Minder you had installed?
    2. Do you make out Norton Safety guard in Add/Remove agenda?
    3. Can you observe the folder named Norton Online under C:\Program Files?
    4. Do you have any further safety or firewall programs installed on your computer? If yes, gratify supply the names.
    5. Is your kid using Windows accounting a incomplete user account?
    Here is the information of your question:

• I think the most recent. v. 2.0.0.48
    • I don't see Norton Safety Minder.
    • Yes
    • It was, but I distorted it to notice condition that was the difficulty. I suppose the trouble has to do by means of it being Windows XP. It is a Dell Inspiron 64 bit. We have 4 additional computers in the home that it appears to be operational fine.

We are installing it another time at present, because it comes into view not to be installed. The version is 2.0.0.48. Correct now it is operational. We will look at and observe what happens (more carefully this time). Thanks for your reply.

I am very happy by knowing that your problem gets fixed. And one more thanks for the providing this type of detailed information. Here I just want to suggest you that if you are getting any problem related to the Norton Online Family so just post this to here. And I think you will get your solution here. I am also getting lots of my solution from here. So you can trust on me.

Thanks guys, actually when I have seen your post then I think It will not that much perfect solution of my query but then I have tried it. I was very happy because my problem gets solved. And I got my answer in the better way And then I have told this to my friend also which is facing the same problem. And it is really great fix. Thanks a lot one more time.

Thanks guys, actually when I have seen this thread then immediately I came here and after reading all the post from here I have seen that two users got there solution. Then I have also tried this and then open it. And I have seen that my problem gets fixed. So I really want to thank you guys one more time. And also I got my answer in the better way. And my friend was also facing the similar issue his issue also gets fixed.