Thread: Norton 360 v 3.5.2.11, Windows 7 & Sonar problems

Norton 360 v 3.5.2.11, Windows 7 & Sonar problems

Since two days ago I have attempted attacks on my computer, but fortunately blocked by Norton, and even sonar detected Hlomoa.exe . Unfortunately , it is almost impossible to prevent attacks, especially in cases of infection by a parasitic software. Another alternative would be to scan my PC on the What does all this mean and how can I stop these attacks? I have version Norton 360 v 3.5.2.11 from Symantec. I am using windows 7.Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: Norton 360 v 3.5.2.11, Windows 7 & Sonar problems

Norton versions 2011 improve to the detection level with technology InSight 2 and SONAR 3.0. Indeed , InSight is diversifying and now controls the internet download and instant messaging (Download InSight ) and asks you how you want to eradicate a threat ( Threat InSight ) . To complete the detection , File InSight tells you the origin of a file and it has ( or will have) any impact on the performance of your computer.

You will not even notice Norton AntiVirus. It suspends automatically all alerts and noncritical tasks while you watch movies or play . Technology SONAR (Symantec Online Network for Advanced Response) detects in real time, new threats without updating and without definition based on signatures . Moreover , given the proliferation of online attacks , the according to browser protection ( patent pending ) from Symantec lets you surf the Internet while being protected against programs exploits security propagated by sites Infected Web).

If a user stops their virus protection resulting infection from a virus , SONAR remains active and inspect records associated the virus downloads . It is based around the analysis behavioral which means that it monitors whether the process tries to change anything on the computer if the installer ADS an uninstaller means that this can be bypassed using a virus hidden behavioral or adding an uninstaller false.

On the Home screen , click on the link Norton Insight
    - The software then runs an analysis of tasks running on the machine
    - The system queries the online community to learn more about the applications that were not previously classified as healthy.
    - The software then displays a list of active tasks. These colorful in Green are certified healthy .
    - Column Approval level indicates whether the file is certified clean by "Norton " or certified healthy by " User Community ".
    - When a file is not colored green, then it is not known to the network Norton Insight. Therefore it will be systematically re - analyzed and monitored closely by the software.

You should pay particular attention to these active tasks unstained green. They are potentially suspicious . Look at what the editor, and most importantly, what is his assessment score . This score is given by the technology pro-active Norton SONAR studying the code and the behavior of a file to define its dangerousness. receives a rating of 5 stars is a file a priori without risk. However , a file that gets less than 3 stars is particularly suspect.