Thread: Uninstall Norton IPS 1.0

Uninstall Norton IPS 1.0

I have frustrated now as Norton is not letting me to remove the add on completely from my computer system. I have tried it many times but it does not keep this add on disable as well. Please help me, Who is enabling this add on my system, is there any virus which might be doing such changes in the registry?

Re: Uninstall Norton IPS 1.0

I saw the problem mentioned and a solution proposed that would have worked to remove NIS2007 on Vista PACKARD BELL. -Go to Start / Programs / select smart restore: all lesprogrammes preinstalled displayed, select NIS, and start the uninstall process. I have solved my problem by following the same process.

Perfect Uninstaller will completely remove Norton from your PC. It will remove all traces of Norton left in your registry that pro standard Windows "Add / Remove Program" simply can not do. If you do not remove Norton all its tracks, it will clog your registry and slow your computer. This uninstall it completely virus free and it does not slow down your computer system at all. Important thing is that it works as per an expectations.

how do you delete Firefox add-ons? It is a relatively simple process. In the menu bar, usually at the top of the browser choose Tools, A dd-ons and a small dialog box pop-ups. It looks as though yours will be different in less than an amazing coincidence that you use the same addons as me! Then, simply highlight (with a single click) the extension you want to delete and click Uninstall. The next box that appears asking you to confirm deletion of the extension, click Yes, if you are sure.

Remove the norton completely from your system and firefox as well. Now rebvoot your system and then install the firefox. I guess there should not be any such problem now with the registry entry of the firefox. Once you install the Norton V3 then it changes the registry of your firefox. Just can't help it as yo umay say bug from the developers of Norton.