Thread: is there any download link for Norton 2011 offline installer

is there any download link for Norton 2011 offline installer

Friends, I want to use Norton 2011 offline installer and thats why I want to ask that is there any link to download a Norton 2011 offline installer? I have searched on internet for the solution but I have not found any solution. It will be better for me to download it from internet and install it by myself. It will make me not using Norton Downloader. Is there any one who can give the solution for this. Any help will be appreciative. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Biloxi; 17-09-2010 at 01:15 AM.

Re: is there any download link for Norton 2011 offline installer

If you are using Identify Safe then you have to take back up of this data before doing anything. You should follow the following steps to export Identity Safe data.
    1. First of all go to following C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.x.x.x (x is the versin number for the antivirus you are using)
    2. Couble click on COExport.exe and this will export the identity safe data to a to a comma delimited file.
    3. Type your identity safe password in the password field of Export Identity Safe data window.
    4. You will see a browse button. Click on that.
    5. In the Save As dialog box, select a location and enter the filename and Click on Save.
    6. Click on OK button in the Export Identity Safe Data window.
    7. When your profile is exported successfully then click on OK button.
    8. In the Export Identity Safe Data window, click OK.
    9. If you want to see the password then you have to navigate to the location above and open the file.

If you use Control panel to uninstall the Norton Internet security 2010 and even you check the option for leave your settings behind then there is no need to export the identity safe data. Data will be automatically exported by Norton Internet Security. This will help to restore the previous setting when you install the Norton Internet Security again.

You can follow the following steps to take back up of your Identity Safe profile.
    1. First of all start Norton Internet Security.
    2. Click on setting in the Web pane.
    3. Click on configure which is under Identity Safe and next to Backup Identity Safe Data.
    4. To select the location to back up your identify safe data, click on browse.
    5. After entering the file name click on the save button.
    6. If you want added security then you can also assign a password and clock ok.
    7. This will ask you for the confirmation. Click on OK again.
    8. This will let you to setting window there also click on Ok button.

My suggestion to you is to download Norton Internet Security 2011 full version. But before downloading it please make sure that you have made a note of your Norton Internet Security product key. If you want to get your Norton Product then you can get it from your Norton account. This is just for precaution. You should disconnect the internet before continuing.

You can download Norton Internet Security 2011 full version and install it on your computer. Once you have completed with the installation then reboot the computer as requested. Now you can connect to internet again. And after that you should run Live Update repeatedly. Stop running Live Update one it reports that there is no more updates available. I hope this will help you. Click on below link to download full version of Internet Security 2011

Download Norton Internet Security 2011

You should not worry about backing up Identity Safe because Norton Antivirus does not have this feature. And the given link is for English version you can choose the language while downloading, if you want some other language. Norton has versions only for 32 bit but they also support 64 bit operating system. I think you will have the clear idea about the issue after reading the post.