Thread: IE9 Beta and Norton Safe Web and Identity Safe

IE9 Beta and Norton Safe Web and Identity Safe

Currently I am using IE 8 and I am quite satisfied with this also. But then I came to know that IE 9 is launched. So here I want to know that whether I have to go for this or not? I am asking like that because of the issue related with this. Issues are like Is this work properly? And I will not go for the IE 9 beta If I will not able to get safe web or the Identity Safe toolbar or the functionality working. So suggest me what to do?

Re: IE9 Beta and Norton Safe Web and Identity Safe

Actually till now I have not done any type of testing on this but here I just want to tell you that basic functionality like as Toolbar, Safe Web, Safe Surfing and Identity Safe seems to be working just fine. I know that much only so I think I can help you only this much. Though let us recognize if you come upon any subject. Now keep in mind that it’s not officially maintained yet.

Ok because it is IE9 beta, it should merely be established in an examination computer and not on your major computer. That goes away designed for any beta program in fact. Beta programs are designed for testing reason. I expect that this answers your question. Because I got his from one of the forum site that is why I think it will solve your issue also.

After reading all these I was just get shocked that is why I have checked my IE 9 performance then I came to know that it is working fine. I am not facing any type of issue regarding this. So I think you also don’t worry so much just try this you will also report that it is also working fine. Regarding this issue you can take my example also. So just go for this.

Secure Web doesn't work at this time as it should be first ahead IE9 establish it shows that Safe Web slows downward my browser:

Then, I don't observe the green/yellow/red spot when I look through a web site. I am able to see in the search engine outcome like that Google search. I apply Windows 7 x86, Norton AV 2011 (18.1.0.37) and Safe Web Site present version.

I am sorry actually I found here that the functionality has been put out of action by defaulting but can be restoring easily (as well as my favorite bar):

And on subsequent starts/loads, IE9 no longer reports Safe Web add-on for being slows. In fact not it loads for 0.16 seconds
    Last edited by addie; 17-09-2010 at 12:40 AM.

I have attempted whatsoever you have informed to me I have did the similar thing and later than doing all things in final I have checked this and I was surprised for the reason that now it is working fine. And then I got that my entire problem get fixed. Actually before it I have tried other solutions also but they are ineffective in my case. I just want thank you one more time.