Thread: Norton 360-Multip​le Licenses-I​nstall on New Computer

Norton 360-Multip​le Licenses-I​nstall on New Computer

I'll talk about Norton 360 Version 3.0. I started by installing it on my system and installed in a breeze. The entire installation took less than a minute. This is a clear improvement over previous versions. After installation, I started using the system and to my surprise the system was functioning and soon as I had experienced with previous versions of Norton. I have a multiple license on it. Please let me know how to install on new system. Please guide. Thanks.

Re: Norton 360-Multip​le Licenses-I​nstall on New Computer

Once finished installing Norton Internet Security 2010 is automatically launched. By clicking "Agree and Install"you accept the user license agreement. Beginning of the installation, wait a moment. Installation in progress, wait a moment. Installing software drivers, please wait a moment. Starting services, please wait a moment. Preparing to launch your Norton product, wait a moment. The Program Compatibility Wizard may appear in this case click on "Run Program"otherwise go to the next point. Preparing for the activation of Norton Internet Security 2010, wait a moment. Automatically open an Internet Explorer window. Enter personal code to activate the Symantec Subscriber available in your area, then click " Enable ". Once completed the validation code, the following confirmation message appears. Click " Finish ". The following message appears, the installation is complete. Close this window by clicking the cross in this top right. You will find in the taskbar, the icon corresponding to the service Norton Internet Security Online, 2010. Double click that icon to launch the Norton Internet Security Online, 2010.

You need to check the installation.
    1. Download the file to install Norton AntiVirus 2008 on your computer.
    2. Double-click the installation file.
    3. Read the license agreement, type the product key, and then click I Accept.
    If you do not click I Agree, you can not continue the installation.
    4. Follow the instructions on the screen.

To install Norton Internet Security, your PC must:
    * not be infected by a virus
    * does not include any previous version of Norton Internet Security or Norton Antivirus.
    To remove a previous version of Norton Internet Security or Norton AntiVirus, select "Add / Remove Programs" Control Panel "on your PC and delete all files or NIS NAV.Si other software prevents you from installing Norton Internet Security on your PC, refer to the Symantec Support by clicking here or the documentation of this software. Once cleaned your PC, start the installation of Norton Internet Security.

After your first registration ALICE PC Security, you receive an e-mail with your personal activation code. This is the code that you enter on Norton Internet Security installed on your PC to activate it. Read anytime your activation code in the Security section of your computer account management. After each subscription to Norton Internet Security license, you must wait for the email confirmation sent to your primary email box to activate the software on your PC. The personal activation code which you received when you first registered with the Security Option function PC for all your licenses.A license to operate a PC. Check under "Norton Internet Security" area of your customer that you have subscribed to as many licenses as you want to protect PCs. If you just take out a subscription ALICE ADSL, you can activate Norton Internet Security on your PC to the actual activation of your ADSL line.

I have downloaded the product from the Symantec Store. Look for the icon to install the product. Unless you did saved elsewhere, it is on the Windows desktop. The appearance of the icon is variable. Here are some examples: Double click on the installer icon. Wait until the installation wizard appears, this may take a few minutes. Click Install name> ProductCode>, replace name> ProductCode> by the name of your Norton product. Follow the instructions on the screen.