Thread: Norton Safe Web for Opera

Norton Safe Web for Opera

Loved to use the Internet Explorer(IE 7), then I started using the Google Chrome for my self, actually I was not pleased with the performance of the Google Chrome. I, actually wanted to switch to some other browser, I luckily found this Opera. I have seen that Opera was indeed faster than Internet Explorer 7. Now I am wondering if I can get full support of NIS(Norton Internet Security) on this browser. Has any one any thought on this particular thing. Please help.

Re: Norton Safe Web for Opera

Well I would also love to see something related to this. Well I have not used Internet Explorer for many years and the last time I used I even do not remember. I am using Opera for many users and really I love this browser. In middle I had given a try for the Firefox but I feel sorry for that. I love this because it has an advantage that it provides support for the scripts. I am also keeping my fingers crossed for the Norton Safe Web function to come for Opera.

Yes indeed the Opera browser is the best browser that I have also experienced. I would also like to see how Norton will be able to do this with this browser. There are two kinds of viruses viz that arrive within the e-mails or that are hidden in the files that has been downloaded. Norton Safe Search (NSW) is a service to help users distinguish safe Web sites from unsafe ones. I have heard that the guys from the Norton are targeting this and will soon come up with the flying colors.

OK, OK everyone here are talking about the Norton Safe Web for Opera, can anyone tell me what this Norton Safe Web is and can I get a detail explanation on this. Well I am using Internet Explorer 8, and first I was using Internet Explorer 7. I had no problem with these browsers. Well I am not saying that the Opera browser is not good, but I am saying that IE 8 and IE 7 is also good. Please suggest me something in this respect. Will this feature also run with Firefox.

Yes I will definitely try to tell you about this, Norton Safe Search (NSW) is a service to help users distinguish safe Web sites from unsafe ones. It actually warns you of unsafe Web sites right in the search results. Also, Norton Safe Search runs without any problem with Google and Bing. It warns if a Web site has a dangerous download on it. It also helps to avoid downloading viruses, spyware, and other online threats unintentionally. One of the feature that I really like is that it warns of suspicious online sellers so that you can shop safely.

You have asked about the Norton Safe Web, so let me relate it with Facebook. On Facebook, the no one thing is privacy and data safety. So for this Norton Anti-Virus have created Norton Safe Web. It is an application that scans and see if there are links that are not safe for you or your friends when a click is made on it. It is an easy way to ensure that this clicking won’t get you and your friends in the list into trouble.