Thread: Cannot uninstall Norton online family

Cannot uninstall Norton online family

I am using the Norton online family but it is not monitoring another computer system of mine. I think it is not in the system support so I tried to removed and reinstall then also it I am unable to uninstall it from my computer system. I even work in safe mode but it not work proper. Now I am running Windows XP PRO. I am getting the error message. Does anyone of you have this kind of problem, or any help regarding this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Cannot uninstall Norton online family

If you are unable to uninstall the Norton online family from your computer system then you have follow some basic steps to uninstall the software. The first thing is that you have to go as the instruction given for the removal of the software. Click on Start then go to the removing option of the software from that you can able to remove this software easily.

Hi, I think removing the software from the computer system is very easy just you have to go in the start option available on the desktop click on it and then push on the control panel button and chose the option of the removing the software then you can easily uninstall the Norton online family software from your computer system.

You can for the following steps for removing the Norton online family from your computer system.

Step 1: click on the Start menu

Step 2: click Control Panel.

Step 3: click Add or Remove Programs.

Step 4: In the record of currently installed software, click Norton Online Family, and then click on Remove. After that type email address of yours in the Email box. Then in the Password box, write your password, click continue, Then click next. And at last to completely remove it from your system, you have to click on RESTART after all the above given steps.