Thread: Norton Safe Web has stopped working in my IE8 only in one of three computers

Norton Safe Web has stopped working in my IE8 only in one of three computers

I am using the internet explorer from many years. But I am facing this problem last two weeks. I am using Internet explorer right now in one of my computer in my office and apart from this all are working well what happen to this one I did not understand and I have also installed windows 7 to this system. Others are with Windows XP pro. Anybody please help me.

Re: Norton Safe Web has stopped working in my IE8 only in one of three computers

I think the problem may be there in your operating system. I think you should to check whether it is installed properly or not. I suggest you to check the other search engines. If you are using Google then why don't you go for the search engines like Yahoo and Bing etc. Does this problem occur using them too.

Re: Norton Safe Web has stopped working in my IE8 only in one of three computers

I have tried already Google and Bing but Norton safe web is not working in them. After your suggestion I have used Yahoo search engine but unable to get the Norton safe web page. Any other Idea apart from using the different search engines. Please help me.

I think this is your browsers problem which can be solved by these steps. You have to do some few steps to sort out the problem:
    • Go to control panel.
    • Then to network and internet option.
    • After clicking on the internet option go to security tab.
    • And disable the Enable Protected Mode.

The same thing was happened with me but now it is working fine. Hope this works for you too.