Thread: Internet Connection issue after installation of Norton 360 4.0

Internet Connection issue after installation of Norton 360 4.0

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows XP. The problem is that I am not able to work well with the internet connection. I have installed the Norton 360 4.0 application and then the internet connection is not able to work well. I do not know what could have caused the same. Please help me out so that I can make the connection to be established and work well as needed.

Re: Internet Connection issue after installation of Norton 360 4.0

The problem could be that the address would be that you need to check out which is necessary. Check out the Ip address which is needed. So in order to get the issue to be worked well this will let the thing to be processed and make the implementation to get worked. As it is been done you will make the change. I hope this will surely let the change.

Check out for the firewall to be disabled. As it is been done you can then perform to get the issue to be sorted. It will surely let the change to get worked. This is because you need to process out well for the same. So it will be better for you that you function by reinstalling the Norton 360 application and then make the things to be worked. I hope it will be better.

It is possible that the firewall has been functioned. The firewall is been the problem that is been causing the change. So in order to get the desired thing to be functioned. It will surely make the difference to get sort. So all you need to do is to check out by disabling to process out as they will then allow the connection to get establish. Look out for the thing.

Try to make the installation of the application well under safe mode by running the system under the same. As it is been done you can then function well. Safe mode do not have much of the feature to get sort and process as needed. It will surely let the things to get implemented and work well as needed. So do check out as this mode do not have much of the high end feature. So check well.

Check out by re assigning the Ip address for the same. As it is been done you can then make the implementation which will surely let the changes to get sort of the same and then work well which will be better for you. I hope this will then make the thing to be implemented as needed. You need to check out for the thing and then get the changes to be processed as needed.