Thread: Norton Safe Web won't verify my Website Tonight website

Norton Safe Web won't verify my Website Tonight website

Last friday i placed the meta tag on my web pages but there was an error with that saying verification still fails when i clicked on the button. I have a website related to technology and i have the same problem with all my other websites. I researched and found that you can add the verification code as a tag. So, i am confused that if it needs a manual approval or not please reply me with the appropriate answer.

Re: Norton Safe Web won't verify my Website Tonight website

If you have added the tag properly then there will be no problem with the verification so first you need to add the tag properly. First add the tag then go back to the relog in the Symantic as a owner of the website and then provide the acceptance as a genuine owner of the website.

As you have mentioned to give acceptance in the Symantic but what that really means, i have logged back in the safe web and then under the "site dispute" tab selected the "verify ownership" and it provided me a message saying that it has failed to do so. Is i have done the same instructed by you or some thing else i supposed to do here. Please reply with a solution else my website work will get affected.

Your meta tag seems to be formatted properly so there may be a different problem in your website due to which it fails the verification. The most important question here is that you have registered the website with safe web or not?, if you have registered it then there should not be a problem with your home page.

Finally i got the solution to the issue as i was not putting the address of my second web site for the verification and that was a problem for me. Now these issued is resolve and i am grateful to you for your constant support and now i want to know that which anti virus is best in Norton and for which i should go for.

As you have mentioned that you want an antivirus for your system so you should go for the BitDefender Antivirus, these is very good in system protection and as well as for the web protection. It will cost you $40 for a year and has a number of features such as the ease of installation, high level of security and the others, there are other options also available in the market such as the Webroot, Kaspersky, Norton etc. which will resolve your problem.