Thread: Norton DNS or Norton Safe Web Lite

Norton DNS or Norton Safe Web Lite

Last week i saw a you tube video which demonstrated the testing Norton DNS and Norton safe lite against each other. The safe web lite would tell the user that a particular website is dangerous but when you download some thing then it will not prevent that from a malicious file but the Norton DNS blocked the website all together there was no access to any thing no download and the text files. So, i want to know that the Norton DNS will be available in the market from when and should i use the Norton safe web lite for further use.

Re: Norton DNS or Norton Safe Web Lite

There is no major difference in the Norton safe web and in the Norton DNS as both provides a good amount of security on the internet. The existing Norton safe lite is good as it warns you whenever you come across a website that has a malicious file or content so the user come across of it and don't click on them, so just use the Norton safe web lite.

The Nortan DNS is now available in the market and i will suggest you to go for it. Norton DNS is very safe as compared norton Safe web lite when we go for the web surfing. The download is also very secure as there is no provision for opening of the website that is malicious, the anti virus comes with a very less price and the performance is great so go for the Norton DNS.

If you have a confusion between both of the anti viruses then go to the Norton website and see the difference between them but according to me Norton safe web lite is very good and you have mentioned that you are already using the same so no need to change that as it warns you about the malicious codes so you don't visit that websites.

The Norton safe web lite is a toolbar which is free and it can be used in the Internet Explorer and the Firefox browsers. These allows the user to known about the website contains which may be malware, viruses, spyware, and other dangerous file , it is available free of cost. So, you should download it and try to make your system safer when you surf on the internet.