Thread: Problem with Belkin Wireless Router and Vista

Problem with Belkin Wireless Router and Vista

I had installed a Belkin Wireless Router F5D7 into my personal computer system. The Internet Service Provider is of Virgin Media and the Operating System is Window Vista. I have use the Anti-Virus for the Security of computer system is of Norton. But the problem is that the router software is showing unable and have installed properly as wall as it shows linked on the router page. The thing is that I can look in the network connection which shows it is attached. It is workings fine with the ethernet cable, but when I am disabling the cable I am not able to get internet link does anyone have some idea regarding this issue any help with this will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem with Belkin Wireless Router and Vista

Hi, can you say me that is your computer is showing the wireless signal properly, for that check the signal shown on the router and it must match to the connection that means the router must be connected in such a way that it should show the connection is unable on the system and showing the proper link between the systems and the router.

Thanks, I have seen my computer system it showing me proper connection that means the computer system and the router are connected with each other properly. But actually I am facing the problem of getting disable after the disconnection of the internet cable to the device. So do you have any other option of getting out from this problem?

Yeah, if your connection is linked proper between the wireless router and the computer system is correct then it might be of other problem I think that this difficulty might occur due to using Virgin Media as my Internet Service Provider, please go through the technical support for this problem they will easily help you out from this trouble.

Hi, if have the same problem what you are suffering now. I think that you go for a new router which helps you out from this problem. I have also connected my both system with each other without any problem and I am accessing the same router from last six months I am using it without any problem. I got a problem with old one which I had purchase earlier then I change it after that the new one is till yet not cause any problem.

It is not a problem it might occur in rare case as you have access your computer system with the router some hour ago so you have to just restart your computer system and check whether it is showing or not, because you were facing this problem at the time of unplugging the cable from the Internet connection. I hope this will help you out from this problem.