Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2010

nvidia nforce networking controller looses internet connection from sleep mode resume

Hello,
the pc which i am currently using is near about one year older, the problem which i am facing is about the internet connection is not established when my laptop is resumed from the sleep mode, this problem was not occuring previously but started creating since i have upgraded my pc with operating system of windows vista,so please any one guide me to overcome this problem.
Old 11-09-2010

Re: nvidia nforce networking controller losses internet connection after resuming from sleep mode

The nvidia nforce router is been used by you,and the internet connectivity is the major issue for you since it cannot be re-established after your pc gets resumed from sleep mode, you may do one thing to find the problem just try to check whether your network adaptor gets detected when it resumed from sleep mode,if not then make the local network connection to be active.
Old 11-09-2010

Re: nvidia nforce networking controller losses internet connection after resuming from sleep mode

The windows vista which you have upgraded since that time onwards the problem is created to get internet connection established after your pc resumes from sleep mode, i would like to recommend that you have to do the configuration of TCP/IP for the text file of ipconfig.txt then you have save those text files in the c drive by giving the command in the command promt and try to run it.
Old 11-09-2010

As the internet connection is not been re-established after ps gets resumed from the sleep mode, this is the major issue which you are facing for your vista,so you try to check details at this site http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../cc938688.aspx so that it may help you for the configuration of the text files,if your os is not supporting try over windows seven as it may lead to overcome this circumstance.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,