Thread: How can i Connect printer to wireless connection

How can i Connect printer to wireless connection

Hi,
    I was having a ADSL connection on my laptop and Desktop .I have changed the connection from ADSL to wireless connection.I have a cannon Pixma MP 150 Printer with me .Now i am very much confused that how can i connect my Printer with the wireless connection .At my home i have A D-Link router model DSL-504T.Kindly provide me some

Re: How can i Connect printer to wireless connection

Yes you can connect your PC and laptop with the wireless connection.There are some internet service provide modems which have a USB port on the back Beside the CAT5 Cable connection.You will need to sit on to the internet and update some drivers on the manufacturer's website. If you are having a windows 7 operating system on your system then it should auto update itself after every thing is connected.You just need to use printer USB cable and connect it at the back of the ISP modem.You also have to Purchase a universal USB cable with inner-changing ends and if every thing is fine then it should program bu itself.

I to want to connect my printer to my laptop with WiFi .I have a dell laptop at my office ,it is working on WiFi currently.I am also having bluetooth in my laptop. Then how can i print wireless to print on my printer.I am having HP Office jet 6200 series all-in-one printer.Please solve my problem by giving a proper solution
    Last edited by Naimah; 11-09-2010 at 04:12 PM.

What you need to do is just check for updated printer drivers,compatibility between your wireless printer and Windows Vista on you system and firewall settings. Any one of this or all of this can can prevent your HP wireless printer from printing documents.It is very easy for setting up the wireless printer.For more information regarding creating the connection ,i am providing you the site-click here http://h30434.www3.hp.com/

I have tried out you solution or my printer, it worked really well for me .The site which you provided really helped me .It is having lots of information on it.I was also able to solve many of the problem of my friend .He was also having some problem related to his laptop and the printer .So i give thanks to Captain Carrot for providing me such a solution which really helped me and my friend in sorting out the problem.