Thread: Bad ping time on Windows 7

Bad ping time on Windows 7

Hello,
    I am now completely on Windows Ultimate 64bit switched 7th I'm also very excited about this operating system. However, for a reason somewhat unhappy. Hab under XP on our server GVML always a good Ping had, which was at about 40-60ms Sun Now after my move to Windows 7 is increased to about 200ms of this. I have already tried some things, but without success. Can someone be the demonstration of this problem?

The system is connected to
    - LAN connected to router
    - Latest Drivers

I'm going to ping some 50ms seen and see the other with about 200th themselves. Can you please help me with this.

Re: Bad ping time on Windows 7

I do have a same problem under Windows 7. I had a while ago and once opened a thread about the problem (fluctuating pings with Vista/Win7 64bit) but unfortunately very unsuccessful.

In other multiplayer games I could improve the Ping determining the seconds. If CSS is my ping went down to about 10ms. Even in team speak, he is less than under XP. So with Netcode have to do the something has to be. Schonmal tried in XP mode start. Just do not know whether the XP mode at the Ultimate If you install must be also.

For me the problem is more even in GTR2, RFACto, Race07, GTL noticeable. For example, BF2, I could not find any problems. XP mode, I have not tried it yet, but should bring anything because the whole network traffic ultimately yes still on Windows 7. What has brought me what was the router to replace my old DSL modem. Then it was ping problem away. Unfortunately, this is for me but not a permanent solution because I also need for wireless notebook.

Yeah already. Nevertheless, the network traffic run on the host computer and, despite Virtual Machine so Win7 still. Also, I do not know how well or poorly run it runs on Virtual Machine. In ZModeler or other "normal" applications does not do such a big difference when you play on those servers.