Thread: Full glass.exe

Full glass.exe

I recently found a glass theme and downloaded its zip file. I have not used anyy theme before that will make changes, so I opened the folder and checked for a read me file but there was no instructions, just had the exe files. I am using UXStyle on my desktop and have also used two other visual styles but nothing makes the windows completely transparent. So, if anyone knows how to use it then please tell me about it. Thanks

Re: Full glass.exe

I think that you will have to get a dark background for them to work and still some of the text is hard to see, it usually happens with all the glass themes. You can get the Vitro Full Glass Theme and right click menu is made that way. You can also get this one - http://nguyenxuanhoa.deviantart.com/...enxuanhoa&qo=1 and right click menu was made that way too in gray. The glass theme looks good but it is hard to use for every day usage.

You will be able to just set up a system restore point and test it to ensure that it will work properly and then install the theme. If everything gets Fubared then you should revert back to original. You will also not have any issues what s ever to run the fullglass.exe. I am also using it all the time for transparency and it is a very good little application. I am also using a 64bit application and have used that exact same theme without any issues.

After downloading the theme you will have to open the zip files and you will find some items that is to be replaced by the system files and you should also take ownership there. You also dont need to do any of that with UXStyle. You just have to drag the theme and the matching file folder only into the Themes folder and close it. After open the Personalization folder it will be there among other themes. After that you can open it and you will see the Window background is black, so here you can use the Full Glass theme. Just close that window and click the Full Glass application and ensure to make a shortcut to the desktop for later and reopen any window and it should be glassed.