Thread: Windows 7 cannot detect ethernet controller

Windows 7 cannot detect ethernet controller

Hello,
    I have the following problem : Windows 7 does not recognize Ethernet Controller
    In my Virtualbox is 100% ig the correct network adapter set. In Device Manager the Ethernet Controller is a yellow exclamation mark. So I have got my USB caught, the SiS 900 Ethernet Controller in Windows 7 already unpacked and pleased that so I can go once the Internet. The driver does not work. Please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 cannot detect ethernet controller

I did had a similar kind of problem, I have solved the problem by searching. There is NO Vista driver for SiS 900 PCI Fast Ethernet Controller, which I find a great pity. So I can not install them either on Windows 7 Network / Internet use with Windows. If you can find the drivers I am interested.

If the hardware is not recognized by the operating system to lack of drivers, you should buy and install a newer hardware, but with Windows 7, I would wait, because there's still a beta and perhaps the hardware manufacturers still bring out drivers. I think this should help you.

I have a problem with my Windows 7. I have an Intel 21 140 NIC 10/100 and can not find a suitable driver for Windows 7 (version 7000 Beta 1). I urgently need help and a solution to my problem. Without this driver I can not connect to the Internet. Please help me immediately or soon I am going to format my computer. Thank you.

When it is onboard, the driver on the CD's motherboard. In a PnP card Win7 should recognize. If you install at a map you should know the manufacturer, also because you can pinch the XP driver download, if there are no Vista drivers. Do you have any CD where the drivers are included. But maybe it helps you on the computer where I installed Windows 7 and Windows XP have installed. On Windows XP, the device is working properly.