Thread: Wifi, WLAN and USB drivers disable after every reboot

Wifi, WLAN and USB drivers disable after every reboot

Whenever I turn on my computer my wifi, WLAN and USB drivers are not active. I found them disabled. Then I enabled them from device manager. But again when I reboot my pc they are inactive. They reinstall automatically if I uninstall all the USB devices. Still the drivers were not working when I restore my system. I am using Windows 7 64 bit.
    Last edited by Waahid; 09-09-2010 at 12:53 AM.

Re: Wifi, WLAN and USB drivers disable after every reboot

I was also having the same problem. It was just because of iTunes. iTunes was causing trouble. My computer was trying to load libusb0.sys in place of windows default drivers. Then I uninstalled iTunes and my all drivers start working properly. You can remove that from Add Remove Programs in control panel. You should try this. This may help you.
    Last edited by Chandranath; 09-09-2010 at 01:20 AM.

Your problem may be because of not up to date drivers.First Update your drivers from device manager or you can update it from your manufacturers web site. Simply right click on your my computer icon and select manage and choose device manager from that. From device manager you can update your drivers.

I was also having the same problem. I had no other option except formating my computer.So take your data backup and format your computer and install device driver again and update it from manufacturer's site. You will get latest drivers on website. Or you just try to uninstall your drivers and install it again.

I think you are facing this problem because of bonjour service which installs with apple software.
    Check your computer if you installed any apple software like iTunes, quick Time Player. Etc.
    If you installed any one of them then, uninstall them and reinstall your device drivers again. I think then you wont have any problem with your drivers.

Check your BIOS setting. You may accidentally disabled your USB drivers from there.
    Reboot your computer and press del key or other key which is use to open bios setting check for usb devices then enable it.
    Last edited by CACTUS101; 09-09-2010 at 02:36 AM.

Hiii..
    My laptop is uninstalling wifi drivers automatically. But drivers is showing in (add or remove program list). And when I checked in (show all connections) there is not any wifi icon present. I uninstall driver and install again. Then it is working fine.But after some time same problem, it uninstall driver. I dont know why this id happning. I already formatted my window 2 times.And this time it is not installing wifi drivers.Can someone tell me the solution??? I am using window XP.

For that it is better that you must update the drivers first. You can do that directly from Device Manager. Just right click on My Computer and then choose Properties. Then go in Hardware and click on Device Manager. In that right click on the usb device and then choose update drivers. This will let you to run proper updates. Sometime due to USB hub disabled in the BIOS properties the drivers are deleted.