Thread: Zyxel HN 660 F1, red light, no Internet connection

Zyxel HN 660 F1, red light, no Internet connection

Recently I have changed my modem to it Zyxel HN 660 F1 but the problem is that ADSL light on but red light on connection but it is not providing internet connection. Well then I turn off the modem, I check all the plugs, will see in the upstairs neighbor (same ISP) at home OK, no problem. An hour after I put the modem on the check, still red on the Internet. I reset and re-installation, by doing this indication. No connection till and I have no idea why this is happening.

Re: Zyxel HN 660 F1, red light, no Internet connection

I am also facing this similar problem with Zyxel HN 660 F1 and I have tried to customer service asking to check if I missed a bill and they cut the line. What surprised because on the Internet line I have a fax line and fax / tel. works tip top. I have another line for the phone not everything is OK but it can pass the breakdown service. The reply I am getting from them is that the line is ok from their side and they are asking me to check the status from my side.

The description of phenomena said to me rather than the problem comes from the central or external lines to your facility. However I did a little research on the model of the device and it seems there is a new version of firmware on the device. It would be interesting to see if your device is in its final version of firmware. Verify if the photo of the unit corresponds to your model. I am sure that this will help you to solve the problem.

If ADSL is ok, it means that there is a connection problem or the modem or the telephone exchange. If 3 modems react similarly we can deduce that the problem is therefore central to the jurisdiction of Sunrise. The current fashion is to sub-contract and that is where most problems come. I am not sure that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing but will help you to find the cause of problem.

According to me if the cut comes from a phone telephone cable that passes over the highway, you speak to your operator (Sunrise) which aimed to Swisscom, which owns the cable to it s address to Cablex the company that maintains the lines that spoke to a construction company to dig up the bad cable (after getting the ok from the Department of Public Works) there for two weeks!

I expect many more illusions. You are modest when you talk about 15 days! It is in the Canton of Vaud and Vaud are known to go more slowly than Oberland. I am really desperate for more, being a public writer, I need the net to receive and send work to my clients, not to mention all the rest. Anyway if there is any progress I will let you know about that.

Still nothing from Sunrise, despite an e-mail and explicit and rather dry on my part. I tried to reach them this morning from work. Answer: I am not aware I request that inquires response after 8 minutes. They are asking that are you sure that the modem you are using is working or not. This is the most stupid question that I have assumed to ask by them. Finally is there any solution for the problem that I am facing.