Thread: HP Color LaserJet 2605dn Network Printing

HP Color LaserJet 2605dn Network Printing

I was having the Windows Vista previously in my computer in which I use to face the problem of my network printer then I install Windows 7 but the problem still persist. I think I have Windows 7 32-bit driver for my printer which is not the correct driver for it. The printer is getting hang continuously during the printing process. So I need the solution for my Windows 7 or should I again install the windows vista or I should be using Windows 7

Re: HP Color LaserJet 2605dn Network Printing

You are having the HP LaserJet printer which actually get struct during the printing process. If you are having the latet windows 7 then check out that you update your software from the HP official web site which is the most important task which you have to perform before plug-in of your printer. You have to notice that you get the printer compatible with the system .So just try to make that sure by getting the information from the user manual guide provided by the manufacturer company.

I have known that the HP LaserJet 2650dn which have the feature of duplex printing and seeing this feature I brought this printer at home but I am quite unhappy with its result as my windows is giving me this problem when I am printing and the printer goes off the printer start again and it start the printing again. So how could I get solved with this problem should I be with this printer or I should get with the new one.

You should get fix with the printer by installing it in the proper manner. Firstly get the printer unplug from the computer and get the software uninstall from the machine and then again install it in the machine. Then in the software go to the option of software update, once the updating of the software is done the plug in the printer and restart your system. I was having this problem my computer and I fix it doing this process .Hope so its work for you too.

If your computer is able to detect your network printer then you should ensure that your LAN driver is updated and the printer which you are trying to install is matching the configuration of the system. If that doesn't work then just reboot your computer and install the window 7 after installing it you must get through the online update of the operating system but make sure you have install the printer software due to which during the updating process its get updated automatically.

IF the updating of the HP printer software is done but still you are not solve with the problem just try to upgrade the NIC’s firmware through the HP WebJet Admin from the official website of the company . It may be the NIC firmware got degraded. Upgrading the firmware will help to upgrade the embedded JetDirect firmware . I have tried this on my computer my upgrading my NIC I got solved with my network printer problem this may help you to get rid with this problem.

I was having the same model of printer and I followed the following step through which you will get the solution of your problem. Firstly you need to go to the run command and type NET STOP SPOOLER then go to the windows /system32/spool/printers there I found the shockwave flash files which have to be deleted. Then just restart your computer and try to check the printer if problem occurs then just switch the printer and switch on it.