Thread: LOOP WAP Setting for Samsung SGH-M200

LOOP WAP Setting for Samsung SGH-M200

Hello,
    I use mobile of particular model of Samsung SGH-M200, it is one of the multitasking mobile phone, the operator which i use in this mobile is of the loop which was previously known as BPL, I would like to use internet facilities on this mobile so please can any one help to provide the internet settings of these particular model,i would like to receive the settings through email.

Re: LOOP WAP Setting for Samsung SGH-M200

As you require the settings for the mobile Samsung SGH-M200 and the particular operator used by you is the loop operator,you can gain those settings by making contact to the particular mobile operator,you can provide the prescribed model number to them ask the settings for it since the settings for the different models are different.

The settings of the particular model of samsung SGH -M200 is forwarded through portal by the particular operator of the loop which you use, you may receive it in the form of the messages, which you have to save or or it might be in the form of installations, where you have to install the particular settings,and later you can switch your mobile and use it later after switching it on after some time.

The settings which you require is the same problem which is faced by me, the same type of model is used and require the settings for my mobile of the particular operator, can anyone help me to sort out my proble4m so that i can be able to get those settings and be ready to use the internet facilities on my mobile phone.

As the operator used by you is loop, and the settings of the particular operator is must for mobile so the internet facilities to get started, for the settings you can ask for the manual settings from your particular operator, if these wont work then you can visit to the customer centre,where you can get better help where you have face to face communication.