Thread: WiFi does not reconnect with Windows XP

sad WiFi does not reconnect with Windows XP

I have just installed the hardware WiFi on Windows XP, and then I have configured my CD supplied by the manufacturer or my ISP. Till here everything works fine Then when I restart mine computer and there the problem begins... nothing works!! My software WiFi does not reconnect. When I asked to my cousin (on phone), he told me that I may be having conflict of agent. Now I am not having any knowledge about the conflicting that occurs due to agent. I am expecting some help from your side.

Re: WiFi does not reconnect with Windows XP

Windows XP natively integrates wireless officer, also known as the zero configuration. If you install other software in addition to WiFi you disable this setting or zero if you have multiple wireless software installed on the machine (the hardware, the ISP ...), you can be sure that sooner or later else, you'll have a conflict. One such software WiFi will take control of one who usually manages your connection, and then, more connected.

Reinstalling your software, it will work again. For cons, the next reboot, again a conflict. According to me, you need to switch off the start the other agents. You tell me: why not uninstall? Many manufacturers will link the driver installation of equipment to an officer if you uninstall the agent by the Add / Remove Programs in Control Panel, you have 80% chance that you remove the drivers same time. I think that you got some hints.

To disable agent startup, two possibilities:
    1. The startup folder.
      In the start menu> All Programs, there is a startup folder. You will find a shortcut to the executable agent in most cases. Then simply right click on it and "Delete Shortcut".
    2. The System Configuration Utility.
      This utility lists all the programs launched at Windows startup. To access: Start> Run> "msconfig". Two tabs will interest us: "Services" & "Start". In the Service tab, you will find at the bottom of page one button "Hide All Microsoft Services" check it. In the list still apparent, you should find your wireless agent. For the Startup tab, the names are so much less explicit distrust. Warning, if you do not know what corresponds to a program, it's better not to disable it.

Once you've disabled your agent, you can make the configuration agent native Windows.
    Use agent supplied by the manufacturer.
    It is then simply disable the Windows native officer. For this, we will directly off the corresponding service: Start> Run> "services.msc". This takes you to the list of "Services (Local)". Find the line "Wireless Zero Configuration". Once this line has been located, right click on it, then Properties. In the "Startup Type", you say "disabled". If you want to use the agent provided by the manufacturer, verify that you are not an agent provided by your ISP.

The native Windows agent may be more stable than constructing agents. In addition, it frees up a little resources on your machine, since it avoids having a substantive program permanently active. However, for players in networks (although I strongly discourages the WiFi network play), the native officer conducts a search for wireless networks in range quite frequently, which may create a lag in time of this research.