Thread: Anti-Virus software is not opening

l33t Anti-Virus software is not opening

I have purchase the License version of the Anti-Virus for safety of my computer system so that any unprotected file if open in my computer system would not affect my system awfully. I have used the Anti-Virus software for accessing the internet but after one week the Anti-Virus is not running and displaying an error. Someone please help me to sort-out this problem such that I can protect my computer system.

Thanks in Advance

Re: Anti-Virus software is not opening

It is difficult to download anti-virus software from the internet, but when every I push download button it comes back with a message this means it can't attach to the internet even though I am joined with it, I have disabled the firewall thinking that it might be the problem but it still saying that I can't connect to the internet, and then I have reinstalled the anti-virus again in the system it started working.

To overcome with such problem you have to relate the software installed in the computer system properly and check the following thing because the same problem has been faced by me on last week. Check the Disabling Pop-up Blocker Using the Local Policy, if it proper check the Disabling Pop-up Blocker Using the Control Panel and if the same thing displays here then check the Disabling Pop-up Blocker Using the Group Policy.

ThumbsUp Re: Anti-Virus software is not opening

Hey thank you for the Pop-up setting you have suggest for my problem but the thing is that I can’t understand it properly so can you provide me the proper guide line such that I can sort-out this problem by myself without calling to the engineer to my residence. Because I am not having such good knowledge as you have.

I am not knowing it properly as you are thinking about I have to go through the support topic by which you can get solution of your problems and may solve the problem easily and properly as per the steps given there. Due to the help of this link I have also cleared out my problems easily.

If you had the licensed version of the Anti-Virus for the protection of your desktop system, such that any unprotected file if open through mail in your desktop system will not affect your system. And the software is giving the error “Anti-Virus Software is no opening” then reinstalled the Anti-Virus software and starts the computer system again. After that again your Anti-Virus software starts and it starts to protect your file/folder or drive by any worms or virus.