Thread: How to remove AntiSpyware XP 2008?

How to remove AntiSpyware XP 2008?

My computer got infected with the Antispyware XP 2008 and need to remove the same. I have no idea how my computer got infected with the same. In start i thought that this is antivirus but later on i come to know that this is Rogue Antispyware. I am unable to remove the same. If any one knows then please let me know how to remove the AntiSpyware XP 2008? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to remove AntiSpyware XP 2008?

This is a spyware which claim itself that it is downloaded with the Microsoft update and ask for the activation of the same. But make sure that you will not provide any information for purchasing this product as the information can be used to hack your account. All you have to do is to install the Antivirus program which is updated with the latest definition update and run the same to remove the infection.

This spyware can be removed with the help of the Malwarebyte Antivirus program which is the best program for this kind of virus. Just download and install the MalwareByte into the system of yours and run for full system scan. but make sure that you have updated the database with the latest virus definition.

Some time is its hard to remove the virus program easily with the normal bootup. You should have to run the MalwarByte into the Safe Mode if unable to remove the same with the normal boot up. Start the computer with the Safe mode with networking option and then update the MalwareBytes Antimalware program and run for scanning the infection.

I was having the same problem with the AntiSpyware XP 2008 which is a malware that infect the system and ask for the activation of the same by purchasing the license for same. I have used the "SUPERAntiSpyware" program to remove the infection from the computer and let me tell you that it is working fine. So install the same and work with the issue which you are getting.

If you are willing to download the file from the internet then this will not allow you to perform the same. It will stop the virus removal program and then you can get this thing working with the same. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that the you need to download the rkill.com first to allow the download. Here is the attachment which you can use for same.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey thanks a lot for providing me the detail regarding the issue i have asked about. I have gone through he detail and downloaded the MalwareByte and after that performed the Safe Mode option as this seems to more secure and let me tell you that it worked for me. I have successfully removed the infection from the computer of mine.