Thread: csrss.exe using 100% Cpu

csrss.exe using 100% Cpu

So here is my problem: csrss.exe saturate my CPU to 100%. So I did 2 virus scans with Avast and e-trust that I found two viruses, an online scan from Kaspersky and Ad-aware (nothing found) and Spybot (which has found 48 ). After all that I have done a HijackThis log with two windows normal and the other in safe mode.

Re: csrss.exe using 100% Cpu

Csrss.exe is an essential subsystem that must be executed at any time. Csrss.exe is responsible for console windows, creating and / or deleting threads, and some parts of the 16-bit virtual MS-DOS environment. You will not be able to stop this precisely the task manager! This is simply not let you because it is widely used by the system kernel. The csrss.exe file is located in the folder C: WindowsSystem32 file.

I have been infected by a trojan. at the opening of windows system told me that he did not CSRSS. I had no access to task manager which was controlled by something else, nor has my control config. I disabled CSRSS start and there, I have access to my task manager but still not in my config panel that I no longer open. Antivirus who had spotted an attack and removed, no cue more viruses, Spybot Nor hijackthis. When I type in run: regsvr32 appwiz.cpl that no name is specified dll.

1. Download HijackThis v2.0.2 from its official website.
    2. Put it in a folder specifically created for him, for example C: \ HijackThis .
    3. Make a right-click it and choose "rename" .
    4. Call it scanner.exe .
    5. Close all unnecessary programs.
    6. Run it and click on Do a system scan and save a logfile.
    7. Do not check anything.
    8. Copy the report and paste it into a message.

Threads supported by the csrss.exe process are different from the process . In fact, a process can be divided into several different threads simultaneously using all took some of the tasks of process and run at the CPU level. Processes and threads tend to vary from one another, depending mainly on the operating system underlying the host machine.