Thread: How to fix the Network Critical database consistency problem in easy steps

How to fix the Network Critical database consistency problem in easy steps

I am using Windows Server to backup my data. But I am getting error for taking backup of the same. Sometime it works but sometime it shows database consistency problem. I had rebooted the server but still the same issue. I called some company to installed the server back but that was too much costly for the same. I need some help to fix the same out. I need some easy steps to fix this issue out.

Re: Tutorial: How to fix the Network Critical database consistency problem in easy steps

This happens when sometime your network goes red. You might get Backup server error on the screen. The error is most commonly knows as A possible database consistency problem has been detected in the backup database. The other way to fix this out is running a manual backup instead of automated backup support. You can also remove the old files to improve this.

Re: Tutorial: How to fix the Network Critical database consistency problem in easy steps

Better if there is any major issue then you must run manual backup. And then run cleanup now service. For that first remove the sw connector on the client systems. Then go to RDP and in that select Windows Home Server Console. Then remove the client and go in Windows Explorer. Go to D:\folders\{00008086-058D-4C89-AB57-A7F909A47AB4} and delete thf file in that. Restart the WHS and go to WHS console. Then in setting run Cleanup Now. By this run cleanup now. After that you have to go in \\YOURSERVER\Software\Home Server Connector Software and run the setup.exe for the putting back all the connectors. At last choose configure backup and done.

Windows Server Backup is a tool built into Windows Server 2008, which allows for backups and restores files. These backups can be done on DVD. This tool is intended to replace NTBackup. It is possible to use the command line or GUI. Backups of computers are not duplicated on the server. In other words, in case of malfunction or failure of a hard drive, backups can be lost.

Re: How to fix the Network Critical database consistency problem in easy steps

If you want to make a backup network, add a shared folder with the button Add Network Share. T hen enter the network path and the necessary identification. In this example, the backup is on another Windows Home Server. The space was added onto the console. To run a backup, simply select the button Backup and choose the target (local or network).

Sometimes when copying, the backup service server is stopped. The console therefore issued a warning. It will simply ensure that at the end of the copy, the alert disappears. Personally, I only enabled the option to duplicate the backup server and in the same Enable Duplication for WHS Backups. The copy will be automatically and internally. This is quiet a nice option.

The backup is always carried out locally. A backup over LAN from a distance is not possible, that Windows Server Backup Server must necessarily be the start, on which the Exchange databases are locally connected. Windows server backup their Exchange server running Windows 2008 to secure the, you obviously have this feature or else you can simply re-install first.