Thread: Problems with upgrading WHS Connector

Problems with upgrading WHS Connector

I have installed SP1 of the WHS trial. Then installed the old Connector. Then I get the message that there is an upgrade. Click on the link, it tells me. Then, I have installed the server and the server connector kit choice. Click to download server connector. Come up with a new page, this page cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed. The last time I do its job perfectly. How do I solve it?

Re: Problems with upgrading WHS Connector

I have a problem with a client: a Windows Home Server (Pack1) and two pcs connected. Vista laptop and a tower with XP Pro. For a year AC operated without problem. But last week the XP PC not sync and the Home Server icon is gray. No bp network I can access a server's administration console and PC since I see the PC offline. reinstalled the connector. it seemed to work! server icon in yellow indicate an abscence of my backup PC. I started the backup, but this one fails.

At boot the PC from the WHS icon is green moment and then turns gray. All the information I have collected trying to solve problems of connections to network problems or firewall. but it worked for 1 year. Also as I said above that machine can connect to the server. I really do not know in which direction to look.

Its Windows Home Server is it on an HP Media Smart Server? Go read the "Windows Home Server Release docs" you just found on the website home windows server. To see what Power Pack is installed goes in or on Windows Home Server, then "Settings in Windows Home Server", then in "Resources" tab and see if it is written "Windows Home Server with Power Pack Power Pack 1 or 2.

I have just updated for the moment nothing special except a server restart. To update the connector, it is automatically switched to the computer system. For computer system that are currently on standby, All PCs on standby at the establishment of PP3 (last night) saw their connector to automatically update the time of the backup. The backup is then performed normally.