Thread: Norton Internet Security 2009 Compatibility

Norton Internet Security 2009 Compatibility

I just put Windows 7, and Norton Internet Security 2009 that is not compatible to the level of a driver. Norton Internet Security 2009 offers fast protection , complete and updated against online threats . It protects the computer, network and identity without causing system slowdown. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Norton Internet Security 2009 Compatibility

Norton Internet Security 2010 is a complete security suite and Windows 7 compatible, Including antivirus, anti spyware , firewall, intelligent protection and digital identity. Continuing with the 2009 version , NIS 2010 has significantly less impact on resource use system (RAM and CPU) . We feel that Symantec has decided to change the bad reputation that its products have long suffered at this level, not without reasons elsewhere.

This latest version incorporates significant innovations of the previous . Symantec has concentrated its efforts on improving the protection of navigation based on its new technology SONAR 2, designed to protect you in real-time threat updates and / or unknown. The suite was also equipped with a new anti-spam engine to protect your inbox from malicious emails .

We can not deny that Norton Internet Security drags a bad reputation : historically , the software slowed considerably when Windows starts and sometimes proved annoying, the firewall is showing a very regular basis . The latest versions were able to overcome these criticisms and now offer an interface much lighter. The latest 2010 version brings essentially a recommendation system files based on their date and the number of users who have Norton installed . Other new features include the integration of Norton SafeWeb results of research or a new version of the tool of proactive defense SONAR.

If there were an antivirus 100% effective , it is not and there is probably only one! So each program has unique qualities that meet each clients . For my part , I used Norton ( years ago ) that I abandoned for free. This last choice I was not satisfied by the ergonomics of such software , and I 'm back to Norton Security 2008 . There I found an ergonomic for me , for example , when I post , I am running Norton , it has found from time to time some evil spirits and was properly removed.