Thread: Wireless Card Not Recognized after Windows Update

Wireless Card Not Recognized after Windows Update

I own a PC laptop with Vista preinstalled Acer 9410z . After you install Windows XP on this same pc I just can not find the driver for my broadcom 802.11 wireless integrated card .On the site ACER , the driver is not support wireless card and the drivers of vista is not compatible with xp.I wonder if there is a driver for this wireless card , or if it is compatible with VISTA. The wireless card Not Recognized after Windows update. Please help.

Re: Wireless Card Not Recognized after Windows Update

Windows XP professional on a standard machine, but it also works for Vista, after your installation, everything works fine but when you plug your speakers on this one and you will see after selecting your favorite piece of music that there is no sound, Branch Manager devices : Right-click the desktop> manage > device manager , you came across something like that in this case you can try to update the driver automatically , it will look directly into a pilot C: / Windows/system32 or C: \ Windows \ Inf by default , with any luck this will be enough to install your device.

Do not forget to uninstall the hardware incorrectly installed in the device manager before starting the Safe Mode: To reach them you just restart your machine and tap F5 or F8 as the computer starts the windows logo before , once after the boot mode menu you go to " safe mode " in you with displacing the arrows and you enter.Windows ask you to confirm your startup mode and you click " yes ". Right click on desktop> manage > device manager > you go to the hardware not recognized > right click and update the driver manually > include the location in the search > browse to the folder or the driver is recorded and until the emergence of OK> then next.

Wireless Card Not Recognized after Windows Update:Then go to these steps:

1- Go to add suppression Software
    2 - tab go " system tools "
    3 - install " windows wireless driver "
    4 - launch wireless driver from windows " system == > administration "
    5 - then click on add and add the driver under Windows.

Check the steps:
    - Run
    - Right click on Computer
    - Properties
    - Manage
    - Services and Applications
    - Services
    - Wireless Auto Configuration < = Double - click it and then put the car in if it is not the case. Reboot the PC if to validate the manipulation.

I have the same problem but a little bit trickier : Wireless network card works correctly when I turn on my PC but I put myself to sleep and I come back , the wireless card does not work (unable to connect and when I 'm solving the problem, he told me that my wireless card does not work ... ), So I guess my driver is about right since it runs my card before the day before . I still changed for the better.