Thread: Why did windows defender turn off when I installed AVG 9 Pro on windows 7

Why did windows defender turn off when I installed AVG 9 Pro on windows 7

There AVG 9 pro twisted off windows defender and when I revolve it on it immediately auto turns off the entire in excess of again anybody have comprise a clue as to why AVG turns off windows defender. Is defender not required by means of the innovative AVG 9 pro several additional. It did not help from avg as there is no discussion for paid users and there free forum do sent assist you. Anybody else that uses AVG have comprise this tribulations. The AVG 9 Pro comes by means of anti-spyware. That's the motivation. I have got a dell inspiron 1525 and I have in addition windows vista 32bit. I do not be familiar with if I be supposed to utilize sanctuary essentials or avg antivirus. I in additional be able to utilize mcafee sanctuary suite. I presently necessitate some professional or experienced advice and would realize it if someone might help.

Re: Why did windows defender turn off when I installed AVG 9 Pro on windows 7

In anticipation of AVG 8.5 they might and they worked mutually extremely well. AVG have comprise and said that are considering making putting out of action Defender an alternative. The AVG have recommended that facilitating Defender and AVG makes boot-up times slower, additional than tests completed by users dispute this. I, for one, am sticking by means of AVG 8.5 until they implement the alternative to leave Defender facilitated. The entire the advice I have seen says that working multiple prevention software on your system is a superior thing. I facilitated Windows Defender. It took me a day to figure out why it would frequently take FireFox multiple reloads to display a page. Today's AVG upgrade turned off Defender the entire in excess of again and unexpectedly the entire the display tribulations went away.

In this AVG it has a link scanner that has cause tribulations that were hard to locate. I am a realtor and the MLS system GE's Rapatoni system seemed to run extremely well excluding one page like 10 links in would by no means display (Listing Information in sequence bring up to date Page). These tribulations went away instantaneously upon put out of action of Link Scanner. I be familiar with this is slightly off topic, additional than people experiencing page load tribulations might desire to try it. I in additional presently found this difficulty on a Vista machine and a Win7 machine. Together programs run extremely well together on my apparatus (Vista SP1 & AVG 8.5). In view of the fact that most of them at present be familiar with they not be able to work together on AVG 9.0, which program would you select. They have to pick it at present or would you download AVG 8.5 and utilize both.

This is a remarkable topic, it seems that vista had similar tribulations by means of Norton and MacAfee turning off defender, I have comprise avg 9 and I be able to facilitate defender to run, additional than next time I make sure it’s been put out of action the entire in excess of again, I do not notice several tribulations when the two are working together, additional that I not certain regarding boot up time it seems there is a cure for this tribulations. To stop defender from being put out of action, I determine to post it here additional than I do not be familiar with if it’s the similar for windows 7, I have not tried it. Additional than I imagine it would run for windows7, you have to right hit it off in "computer", then in "manage", subsequent to in "services and applications", to conclude in "services". You have to select Windows Defender and twice hit it off in it. When the menu is open, you have to alter it to "automatic" in option "startup option".

Individually, I have by no means been effectively attacked while using several version or description of AVG. I have comprise and been doing this for several years. I have been effectively attacked multiple times the entire way through the years without AVG containing when I was using Norton. For me, I would select AVG hands down if it were a moreover or. The Microsoft seems to sometimes lag when maintaining up by means of trends and right at present, AVG is the preference of most developers.

I am having tribulations by means of Defender not starting, I encompass windows 7. I am subsequent the notes and answers additional than for the life of me I do not be familiar with what is: "AVG" or AVG 9. The respond would be useful most experts have comprise and said 'avast' is a tad superior at detection then the additional. I have seen Norton's products miss possessions that MacAfee caught and vise-versa. I utilize 'avg' and comprise not had a tribulations, yet I run 'ms defender' twice a week as a scheduled task appropriate to the 'auto-turn-off' tribulations.

Most of them have the Windows Vista, SVC PK 2 and AVG 9.0 paid version or description license superior for 2 years. On Aug 1st, Windows sanctuary center started the alert and of course my system is infected at present. I had the similar experience by means of Norton a year previously and so I misrepresented to AVG. I went in 'safe mode' uninstalled and re-installed the AVG 9.0, scanned the system, additional than when I started in 'normal mode' the system is getting attacked the entire in excess of again. In my view Norton is in the middle of the worst sanctuary programs obtainable and going to AVG was a step upward. Additional than regrettably, AVG was not a big sufficient upward step as far as I am involved. For an anti-virus program, I recommend eSet NOD32, if you are determining to pay for it.