Thread: Netgear WG311v3 wireless PCI adapter not working on windows 7 x64

Netgear WG311v3 wireless PCI adapter not working on windows 7 x64

I have a Netgear WG311v3 wireless PCI adapter attached to my system. My PC is running on Windows 7 x64 bit operating system and the adapter is not working. Anyhow I will replace the same soon but I am also not aware of creating a wifi network on Windows 7. What are the points you suggest for the same. I am getting lots of trouble in creating a wireless lan on my system.

Re: Netgear WG311v3 wireless PCI adapter not working on windows 7 x64

Do one thing first. Remove the pci card and place the same in a different slot. By this it is possible that that card is detected. Then go in Device Manager and then update the drivers for the same. In Device Manager you can right click on the card and then choose to update the drivers. Run Windows updates. If still it is not detected then replace the card to some better one.

I have a box sending a signal via wireless Internet in several apartments, including mine through which I therefore cannot log into Ethernet. It also works unless I leave a door permanently open and pass a cable 15 m long cable. My problem is to how can I get wifi on windows pc on a fixed hardware. I also know that the pci wifi cards receiving the signals are not yet compatible Windows 7, most of the the drivers do not work.

The goal here is not to extend the reach of wifi, but you need to receive the Ethernet in the apartment through the wifi. There are still several wireless that are card compatible Windows 7 and you might need to look for somewhat similar to this. Since I do not have a livebox I am not sure it works with the system. You might need to run some basic test here for the same.

I am unable to connect to the internet with Netgear WN111v2 USB WiFi adapter on my computer. I am using windows 7 Pro x64 and I had tried all the drivers, but still I could find on the internet and there is no network detected. The same works nice on Windows XP and connects perfectly with this key and also it detects networks fully. I think the same might not be compatible with Windows 7.

I had already looked on the netgear website for the support o WG111v3 and the same said that this card is the ideal for livebox. But on the same hand the software supplied with this key seems to be the same as the WN111v2. You might need to understand here that it is true that this is not compatible with Windows 7. Before buying it is necessary that you must check for the compatibility.

I had already looked on the netgear website for the support o WG111v3 and the same said that this card is the ideal for livebox. But on the same hand the software supplied with this key seems to be the same as the WN111v2. You might need to understand here that it is true that this is not compatible with Windows 7. Before buying it is necessary that you must check for the compatibility.