Thread: Win32/Alureon.H virus can not be cleaned and blocks virus updates and windows updates-need help

Win32/Alureon.H virus can not be cleaned and blocks virus updates and windows updates-need help

My system has dectected Win32/Alureon.H virus. I am right not depended on Microsoft Security Essentials which found this virus. The same is detected on every scan and not cleaned. I had updated the antivirus but nothing worked there. The virus is in my system and I think in future this can create issue in my system. What is a better antivirus I can use here to remove this completely.

Re: Win32/Alureon.H virus can not be cleaned and blocks virus updates and windows updates-need help

In my system also I had recently caught the Alureon.H according Forefront Client Security. The virus / trojan can disappear all my drives and that can eat up my data also. I am trying to get rid of this but there is nothing better solution provided. I had scanned in safe mode also but still this virus is found in my system and that is really risky for my Windows. I am also waiting for complete remova tips for this.

Re: Win32/Alureon.H virus can not be cleaned and blocks virus updates and windows updates-need help

I saw in another topic of this forum which had link to Combofix and I had downloaded the same on my systme. At it is recommended that your computer must be restarted because Rootkit activities can be stopped for sometime. Run Combofix and you will will get a report at the end showing up the list of full services in your system.You can read that and find the traces of virus.

I will here recommend you to use Super Anti-Spyware. It is a utility for protection against spyware and adware. Very easy to use, the application provides programming, or immediately perform a thorough analysis of your hard drive and report any suspicious software included in the blacklist be updated regularly. You can run a quick scan or full, put the elements detected in quarantine or deleted directly and definitively. Many configuration options and creating statistics are also available.

Yes I will too recommend you to use , SuperAntiSpyware which is a antispyware utility. It is supposed to help you process and remove spyware nestled in the heart of your machine. At first glance the simple and straightforward interface contains all the elements that we are entitled to expect of antispyware functionality. The software includes a clear window of the five parts of the application.

Whatever antivirus you, you must scan in safe mode so that you get much better protection. First for the virus you must run a search process which will give you details of all the applications that are running in your system. You must then verify each of those services and stop those which are suspicious or not needed. Use some better internet security tool which can protect your system from online threat also.

I am using SuperAntiSpyware and this one is among the best antispyware software free today. There are some two modes are offered by the software. The first one is Quick Scan for a fast but effective spies on your hard drives, and the other one is Complete Scan for further research on your computer. The program will search all spyware, malware, keyloggers, Hijacker present in its database and suggest the end to remove or quarantine them if he finds something.