Thread: I want to Share my CPU's on LAN Network

I want to Share my CPU's on LAN Network

I originate & installed this software Called CoMosix subsequent to searching for approximately a month it is made from openmosix made for Linux comosix is completed for Windows tribulations is I am perplexed how to utilize it for the reason that its user Interface not GUI base similar to openmosix additional than Console/Terminal base. The comosix is from sourceforge be able to anybody be familiar with how be supposed to I make use of this program. I actually desire to share my 2Ghz CPU's on 5 PC's associated on LAN by means of Private IP 192.168.100.1 so that I be able to increase my systems performance by getting resources from additional CPU's. On network I determine to capable to get 10GHz speed on gaming that method.

Re: I want to Share my CPU's on LAN Network

I have contain XP Pro and have LAN. I desire to share my files by means of additional users that utilize the lan. How be able to they have right of entry these files without entering a password. In Windows 98 it was extremely straightforward and I had no tribulations. Now I gave read merely permissions to everybody additional than it does not seems to work. It is a superior idea to turn off straightforward file sharing. You be able to do this by going in to Tools then folder options in an explorer window. Then go to the view tab and uncheck the box right at the bottom which says turn off uncomplicated file sharing. You determine to at present have additional alternative to play around in the sharing and sanctuary settings.

If you desire to share your drive immediately open my system then right hit it off on your drive hit it off on Sharing and sanctuary, then go to Sharing tab create certain Share this folder on the network and uncheck permit network users to modify my file. Additional than if you immediately desire to share an unambiguous folder right hit it off on the folder you desire to share click on Sharing and Security. Hit it off sharing tab. Then you have comprise to create certain Share this folder on the network and uncheck permit network users to modify it.

What I did was on the database to be collective, I clicked the authorization button in the Shared tab. Added the everybody account and set for read merely. I was wondering if there is several software where I be able to share my CPU power (or additional resources similar to RAM) of additional system to 1 PC via LAN or additional associations. If you be familiar with something where you be able to help you. I be familiar with it previously exist. I saw universities asking for your CPU power to share it to them so they be able to utilize it for their development of some project. Additional than it seems that, using the technology 'distributing computing' (as they similar to call it) for public users is not yet on the market.

Individually, I was looking for a method to harness CPU and RAM power in excess of LAN - if at the entire possible without a HDD hold up or maintain and even without OS. So what I was subsequent to was something similar to a driver of some sort that would permit multiprocessing capabilities in excess of local area network in a dependable and simple manner. What I had in mind was something similar to if a processor gets a burst of interrupts or demands, it shares the procedure or requests in excess of LAN and gives the job to an additional unused shared resource. What it would successfully do would be something similar to a software router that would replicate requested operations in one encapsulated package by means of demands for processing, at the same time as sending an additional encapsulated (VPN style) packet by means of data to be distributed to 'remote RAM'. So something similar to an interrupt and system bus sniffer would be used to distribute packages.

If You want to put restriction on You like without Admin password no one can access some Confidential File then you have to create policy.When Ever You share The File at that time You have to Change the Permission from that file Properties.Give the user name and password of admin.
    All the Best

The idea might be totally far out on one hand, making an allowance for that it would most probable necessitate a gigabit Ethernet hold up or maintain for immediately some basic functions, I be able to imagine many stability tribulations and infrastructure demands. Yet given that the BIOS does hold up or maintain LAN installations of OS and if I remember appropriately in Novell DOS version or description (by means of a booting chip on the board) in addition had the alternative of LAN booting the idea stands on a some not too farfetched ground. In addition, by means of the BIOS hold up or maintain of USB 'thingies', the driver to share resources might be easily loaded.

By means of that in mind, it might be extremely helpful to imagine that at the same time as our local system acts as an os and distributing center, remote system runs the game by means of it's resources. Additionally, two remote systems might act as a graphic rendering locations, at the same time as a third one works by means of surround sound processing. Additional than similar to said. This idea is most probable far too complicated to be helpful in real life, the tribulations of "real time" processing is questionable due to limitations in LAN speeds (presently your typical bus and your processors work so fast these days that most of them might probably think merely regarding using 286 systems) and even if most of them would utilize multi network cards array, it tranquil would not be sufficient.