Thread: AV Security Suite Virus Attack

AV Security Suite Virus Attack

My system is under that attack of AV Security Suit. I was getting continous popups on my screen. Accidently I clicked on one and due ot that it installed in the system. Now I want to get rid of this. I am not sure about the way. The pc has become so slow that even I am not able to surf properly on it. I need some help to remove, I had already scanned my system but nothing helped there.

Re: AV Security Suite Virus Attack

You are right AVSecurity Suite is not a real antivirus it is a fake antivirus application. This virus is a copy of Soft Antivirus and Anti-Virus Suite. This fake antivirus is installed in your system by a Trojan horse. This is simply downloaded on your system when you are surfing the web. The worst thing about this antivirius is that it block all applications except the web browsers.

There is a removal tool for that. You can download it from the internet. The tool simply deletes all the instances of AV Security suite and you simply get rid of the same. The tool is easy to use and it deletes all the processos of AC Security suite. You will need to first boot in safe mode to run the tool. Or else just scan with malwarebytes under safe mode which I think can be automated.

Run task manager and in that first kill the processor of AV Security Suite. Then stop tssd.exe. Go in the C: \ Documents and Settings \ username \ Local Settings \ Application Data and delete all the files of AV Securit Suite. Click on Start > Run and type regedit and then delete the following HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ avsoft , HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Security Suite AV , HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Security Suite AV and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Uninstall \ Security Suite AV

AV Security Suite is a fake security application that can be disseminated on the Internet with the help of Trojan infections. When AV or Security Suite AVSecuritySuite is installed, it configures itself so that it each time Windows is restarted also starts. If the program runs only once, it will start a system scan, the alleged mass infections brings to light. In fact, however, reported AV Security Suite infections that do not exist on this computer.

You must not try to delete any files, because you can damage your system if you delete files that Windows needs to function. In addition, AV Security Suite View large number of messages that your system has been attacked by spyware. Ignore all messages and remove AV Security Suite, once you discover it. In order to avoid unnecessary risks, so that your computer is not damaged, it is highly recommended that a good spyware remover to have to automatically delete AV Security Suite and other spyware residing on your computer.

I am listing you some files here which you will have to delete each and every. Launch My Computer and search for yjjtatgtssd.exe, jnxjbugtssd.exe, vkpbyswtssd.exe, huawloftssd.exe, xbnvoeptssd.exe and riksofgtssd.exe. In the same way run regedit and then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ MICROSOFT \ WINDOWS \ CURRENT VERSION \ RUN \ and delete the followign file : nojdskpg, mjegbrxw, cjmplbfn, pywwavas, vqbrfovy and qgdabxia.