Thread: Does Microsoft Security Essential Scan E-Mail

Does Microsoft Security Essential Scan E-Mail

I want to know Does Microsoft Security Essential Scan E-Mail or not because i can't find any option pertaining to this in the Microsoft Security essential application window. Does this application scans the email anonymously without telling the users or it lacks this feature. Hope someone will definitely help me in this matter.

Re: Does Microsoft Security Essential Scan E-Mail

I don't think that there is any sort of need to scan the email you only need to scan the email attachments. Which is achieved by all the latest antivirus applications as soon as the files are downloaded to your desktop computer. I have aslo seen the scanning of the email online by the email service provider.

I think it does this task automatically. For some uses, perhaps more complete solutions and more aggressive can be useful in leading brands of security software like McAfee, TrendMicro, Symantec. But in many cases, especially in the case where you use any antivirus, then this software is for you. Moreover, unlike other free antivirus, there are no advertisements, no release "pro" who pays for the software!

Re: How do i Remove Microsoft Security Essential

I downloaded a Microsoft security site Essentials 2010 and I installed it only to find it alerts me to any piece of luck on this virus on my laptop and also wants me to buy the license. So big doubt about microsoft security Essentials 2010 is proving to be a slut. By cons I can not turn, it does not appear in add remove programs. thank you for helping me

You do well to talk about, we would do this in an article. Microsoft speaks, it is in fact a fake antivirus (a fake antivirus) but a real crap that has no other purpose than to sell a full version. This is the Trojan Win32/Fakeinit. Begins with Malwarebyte disinfect your system will detect that and remove it and then installs a real virus. Uninstall this MSE and then download the application from Microsoft and install this on the machine.

As some of you know, Microsoft proposed paying a virus, "Live OneCare" (and a free version, using a scan line). Apparently, according to some sources, this program will cost should be abandoned, Microsoft prefers to focus on this new free tool. Finally, as with many recent Microsoft products for Windows, your PC must be running a genuine version of Windows to install the Microsoft Security Essentials.

I would advice you to install the Revo uninstaller because the revo uninstaller will uninstall all the files which are associated with the Microsoft Security essential which is why you are getting this problem. After uninstalling the Microsoft Security Essential from your system you can simply install an antivirus application and resolve this matter.