Thread: Windows security credentials Asking for password

Windows security credentials Asking for password

I had installed Windows 7 and now I am customizing it by removing lots of uneccessary things to make it faster. Here the Windows security credentials keep on asking for password and there I had not set any of it. I had also not published anying no web. I am just cleaning out by disabling files and services to increase the speed of Windows 7. What more I can delete from here.

Re: Windows security credentials Asking for password

There is a simple fix for that. First choose your home group and then go in Control Panel. Go in Network and under your network choose the home network. Then right click on the network and choose sharing > advance sharing. In the settings you must turn off the password option there. You can set the credential password blank there so that it will not prompt you back again for that.

It will be possible to remove unnecessary applications integrated with ease. You can remove XPS Viewer which is enabled by default on Windows 7. For the record, the XPS is a format developed for reading pdf files. Currently, no one is using XPS, so you can remove this component without regret. To proceed in the search engine's Start menu, type Programs and Features and then from left side you can enable or disable that.

Windows provides options to adjust the power to focus on good performance or energy conservation. Without surprises, for maximum power, it will place the button on the option that offers to obtain the best performance. To manage power options, type options in the search of the Windows Start menu. Select the shortcut named Power Options. It will do so only to choose the appropriate option to get the maximum performance.

Depending on the use of the machine once can be forced to disable some unnecessary services. That is right and it helps to save your system resource. You can stop Propagation of certificateif you do not use smart card reader. You can also stop Diagnostic Policy Service if you do not use the Windows help module. I had also stopped ReadyBoost and this is used for usb drive.

The paging file is a kind of file buffer which is s put to work when the physical memory is not sufficient. Two points are important to ensure the availability of better performance. Firstly, this swap file must be large enough. The volume chosen by default Windows is not always optimal, if you are often nose to nose with error messages such as Virtual Memory is low. Do not hesitate to increase the size.

Defrag you hard drive and then check the performance. It will be improved to a greater extent. Another solution is to use a third-party disk defragmenter like Auslogics Disk Defrag or JkDefrag or MyDefrag. Both programs are very successful. Run disk cleanup to wipe out all useless files. The best solution for this is to use CCleaner. This tool is very strong in cleaning a system hard drive.