Thread: Error code 0x80070422 Can't turn on firewall

Error code 0x80070422 Can't turn on firewall

I downloaded the new free version of Avast, then I inserted my key into the Avast Internet Security. The problem is that it tells me that the firewall is not enabled Avast, and when I turned the knob does not fit and it does nothing. s this related to my problem Windows firewall tells me he does not use the recommended settings, and when I click Use recommended settings I got a message that Windows firewall cannot change certain my settings and gives me an error code 0x80070422.

Re: Error code 0x80070422 Can't turn on firewall

In Windows Firewall click Settings, then select On or Disabled to enable or disable the firewall and then click OK to confirm. You must also note one thing that by click on the protect my computer and network will give you very less access over the network and the same lies for other users also. So you must first check this.

I have some command link option which can help you to enable or disable the firewall in Windows. To disable the firewall you will need to type : netsh firewall set opmode disable in cmd and to activate the firewall you will need to type : netsh firewall set opmode enable. Try out this commands in your system and check that whether your firewall is working or not. Try to remove the antivirus program first.

I have a 6 month old pc and I had updated my antivirus. I am scanning my system regularly but yet I got some issu recently. For some time I also very often a message that my firewall is disabled and it can be dangerous. But it does not last and is reactivated after a few seconds.This is the Windows firewall which is trying to install the recent version of updates. I have Zonealarm in my system.

I have a 6 month old pc and I had updated my antivirus. I am scanning my system regularly but yet I got some issu recently. For some time I also very often a message that my firewall is disabled and it can be dangerous. But it does not last and is reactivated after a few seconds.This is the Windows firewall which is trying to install the recent version of updates. I have Zonealarm in my system.

The firewall settings can be directly acessed from control panel. You might need to check your settings first. If you are using any third part program then disable that for some time. You must be logged on as administrator or member of the Administrators group to perform this procedure. If your computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may also prevent you from completing this procedure

First of you must ensure that your firewall is functioning fine. If not then you can use a third party software like any antivirus program which comes with a firewall protection. This firewall is stron enouhg to withold the virus infection. You can then run the same and secure your system. But if you enable the firewall on VPN then you might find some issue on printer sharing.

If your home network uses Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) to provide Internet access to multiple computers, the firewall Internet connection must be enabled on the shared Internet connection. However, the Internet connection sharing and firewall Internet connection can be activated separately. You must enable the firewall internet connection on the Internet connection of any computer connected to the Internet properly.