Thread: How to remove “Security Tool Warning” popup

How to remove “Security Tool Warning” popup

I have just got a new internet connection and i was just surfing through an world wide web. There was no problem with this PC on which i have installed windows xp operating system. But when i rebooted my pc then i got a pop up about Security Tool Warning. I do not know from where it came but now it comes every time when i start my computer. I know that there is a virus but my Avast is not able to remove it.

Re: How to remove “Security Tool Warning” popup

Your system has been infected by the Virus which is running the script and you are getting the pop ups about the Security Tool Warning again and again on your system. This kind of viruses are very much strong infection as they make changes in the registry of your windows system so that your operating system cannot find anything wrong with that software. It also disables other security tools on an infected system.

I think you should get a good anti virus software which can detect this kind of viruses on your windows xp system and it can remove it as well. I have given you the link from where you can download the Norton Anti Virus which is great software to make Windows systems secured from the all the types of viruses. Click on name of NORTON to download it.

I suggest you that you should never click on the pop ups which are appearing on your system as they might take you to the webpage which might be running some malicious script which can make your system more infected. It can also get some crucial information about your system so that attacker ca access your system without your permission. You should remove this virus as soon as possible so that your system does not gets more harmed.

You have to use a boot scan feature of the Kaspersky anti virus software which scan your system at the time of booting the system. Actually this viruses generates their process when your system get booted so if anti virus software can remove the problem at the time of booting then it can be cleared from the core. I think you should try to download the latest version of the Kaspersky from its official website.

Even my computer was infected by some sort of similar virus due to which i was getting the pop ups to buy an anti virus software and i have tried all the possible solutions but it did not get solved and finally i have to reinstall my operating system. So i suggest you to first try all the possible solutions for solving this problem and if it does not gets solved then i think you have to format your system then reinstall the whole new OS on it.

I recommend you to try using the safe mode of the Windows OS which lets you remove almost all the types of viruses from your system. You just have to use an updated version of an anti virus software. Then reboot your system and keep on pressing the F8 key on your keyboard which will show Windows Booting Options. Here you have to select for the Safe Mode.