Thread: Help to get rid of Vista Antispyware 2010 rogue anti spyware

Help to get rid of Vista Antispyware 2010 rogue anti spyware

Please Help! I have collected some information about Vista Antispyware 2010 which actually a rogue anti spyware but the the problem is that i am not able to get rid of pop ups given by this software. I have never installed any demo version of this software then why it is showing pop up for installing the full version of the Vista Antispyware 2010. I am happy with only one antivirus software but i guess it is not usable now as it is not able to find anything wrong on my system.

Re: Help to get rid of Vista Antispyware 2010 rogue anti spyware

Vista Antispyware 2010 is a malicious program which infects your computer system from the core of an operating system. It gets entered into the registry of an operating system so that your os consider it as a genuine software and no security software can detect anything malicious on your system. This malware creates its new copy everytime when you reboot your system.

I suggest you not to click on the pop ups which has been shown by the Vista Antispyware 2010 as it would be taking you to the website which runs some malicious script on it which might make your computer system more infected. If you try to get the full version of this software then you will gets charged from your account and then you get nothing worth it. So Never try to get the full version of this software, It is just fake software.

I suggest you to do the Boot Scan of Norton which scans your system when it gets booted. This kind of viruses run when your system gets booted as only registry of your operating system is running in order to boot your system. Norton Anti Virus has a feature to scan and remove the viruses while your system gets booted. Click on the NORTON to download.

Best way to remove the viruses from the Windows computer system is to use Safe Mode of the Windows which supports greatly when it comes to the removal of viruses. Restart your computer and then press F8 for some 10 or 12 times which will open Windows Booting Options. Here you can select for the Safe Mode and then try to remove the virus by using the same antivirus software.