Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to remove Antispymega.com hijacker

Networking & Security

Old 03-08-2010

How to remove Antispymega.com hijacker

My computer is installed with the Windows 7 operating system. But last night my computer was infected by the Antispymega.com malware. I want to remove this malware from my computer. I have tried to remove several things but I was unable to remove this. Please suggest me a good solution to remove this virus from my system.

Old 03-08-2010

Re: How to remove Antispymega.com hijacker

Remove the registry key from system:
  • HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Run ““
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Run ““
  • HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Internet Explorer>PhishingFilter “Enabled” = “0″
  • HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Internt Settings “ProxyOverride” = ““
Old 03-08-2010

If you are not talented with computer, it’s recommended that you backup your registry previous to physically eliminating Antispymega.com Virus. And do the double check the entries which you want to remove, or your system cannot run for absent of some files. In case you cannot use the Internet, explorer Internet Explorer, you have to go to “Tools”, select “Internet options” and the press “Connections” tab. Now do the Click on the “LAN settings” and untick the alternative “Use a proxy server for your LAN”. Save all these modifications.
Old 03-08-2010

Please, realize that manual deleting of Antispymega.com Virus is a awkward task and cannot for all time make sure total removal of the malware, because of the fact which some files may be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards. Furthermore, be short of the needed skills and even the minimum divergence through the commands perhaps go ahead to permanent system damage.
Old 03-08-2010

When your system gets affected through Antivir Solution Pro, then every time you attempt to explore any website, in its place you will be displayed antispymega.com which stats:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.:
Internet Explorer Warning - viewing this web site perhaps damage your system!

Most likely causes:
* The website includes take advantage of which may launch a malicious code on your system.
* Doubtful network movement detected
* There may be an vigorous spyware using on your system

What you can use:
Buy for protected Internet surfing (Recommended).
Verify your system for viruses and malware.
Old 04-08-2010

1. Restart your system in Safe mode through the networking.
2. Now you have to do the Reset proxy settings for your web browser (this malware hijacked them) by doing: execute the Internet Explorer, Now you have to Click Toolsand after that Internet Options. Choose the Connections Tab and after that you have to click on the Lan Settings button. Uncheck “Use a proxy server” box. Click OK and click OK again.
3.You have to do the Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware. And after that Install, execute a scan and do it delete what it found. Restart afterwards (important).
Old 05-08-2010

Malwarebytes is a site dedicated to fighting malware. Malwarebytes has developed a variety of tools that can identify and remove malicious software from your computer. When your computer becomes infected, Malwarebytes can provide the needed assistance to remove the infection and restore the machine back to optimum performance.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,