Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to remove Avmirror.com hijacker

Networking & Security

Old 02-08-2010

How to remove Avmirror.com hijacker

I am having an acer laptop which is installed with the Windows 7 operating system. But now there is a problem in my laptop that Avmirror.com in infected my computer and automatically redirects my web browser to a website and forcing to purchased an antivirus application. Please help me to remove this malware from my computer.

Old 02-08-2010

Re: How to remove Avmirror.com hijacker

Avmirror.com is a deceptive website which endorse the false security application called Antivir Solution Pro. Avmirror.com is the payment website which fatalities are redirected to if infected through Antivir Solution Pro. Avmirror.com aka Avmirror.net will quick users to buy the complete version of Antivir Solution Pro in order to eliminate fallaciously detected malware
Old 02-08-2010

To eliminate Avmirror.com, you have to first stop any Avmirror.com processes which are working in your system's memory. To discontinue all Avmirror.com processes, you have to press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to explore the Windows Task Manager. And then click on the "Processes" tab, find for Avmirror.com, after that right-click it and then choose "End Process" key.
Old 02-08-2010

To erase Avmirror.com registry keys, explore the Windows Registry Editor console with the clicking on the Windows "Start" button and after that selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK." And the Registry Editor window is explored then look for the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Avmirror.com." Right-click on this registry key and choose "Delete."
Old 02-08-2010

Finally, to totally remove of Avmirror.com, you have to physically take away different Avmirror.com files. These Avmirror.com files can be in the form of EXE, DLL, LSP, TOOLBAR, BROWSER HIJACK, and/or BROWSER PLUGIN. For instance Avmirror.com may generate a file like
%PROGRAM_FILES%\Avmirror.com\Avmirror.com.exe. Locate and remove these files.
Old 04-08-2010

Avmirror.com is a malware-affiliated website dispersal a spiteful rogue security application known as Antivir Solution Pro. The being there of browser hijack is one indication of Antivir Solution Pro infection. You will locate that you cannot appointment different websites and the merely purpose will be Avmirror.com. This happen by to the more system changes done by Antivir Solution Pro. Once installed by Trojans, Antivir Solution Pro will rapidly modifies browser and HOSTS file settings and that can control your browsing.
Old 05-08-2010

You have to remove the following registry entries:
  • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AvSuite
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AvSuite
  • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = ““
  • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = “1?
  • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random string]“

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,