Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Error in connecting to Internet database

Networking & Security

Old 29-07-2010

Error in connecting to Internet database

Hello,
I have a problem with my forum when I am above it gives me this: "php: Critical Error. Could not connect to the database " and when I want to access it via my FlashFXP it said can not connect it. I have even tried it with java but no success. Do you have any solution for this? Thank you.

Old 29-07-2010

Re: Error in connecting to Internet database

Even i do have a similar kind of a problem, with the phpbb that you've done right?? and I can not access it either via my FlashFXP or change my pass is normal. (I do not know why but on two other of my accounts, weird stuff or there was a 1site (construction). If you can help me with this it would be great. Thanks for your replies.
Old 29-07-2010

It is possible, php is still not 100% reliable. Your forum is a day? I know flashxp. To change your pass you can do in the template file, jme information on how we are doing and warn. I think more that php , java is very stable and you should use java for it. Thank you.
Old 29-07-2010

If you forms can not connect to the database.

1) Check the connection settings in the config file.
2) Make sure the base is sql creates and / or that Free has no problem at the moment with their servers Sql.

I guess the error must be some where in these files.
Here are some similar threads
http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/890133.htm
How to change wordpress database connection
Error establishing a database connection in Wordpress
Old 29-07-2010

I can not create a log on the ftp or change my free CDM. So frankly I am desperate. I deleted everything that was in my bdb good but there is nothing to do I'm still unable to connect or on the ftp site or free. I'll wait a bit and if within one month and two its not working again I go back a form on another address and check it is working. Still then if you have any alternate solution then please let me know. Thank you.
Old 09-08-2010

Hello everyone, I wonder if it was possible to ignore the following message when we are surfing on the internet: Request Blocked by URL Filter Database Your request to URL "......." has-been blocked by the Webwasher URL Filter Database. The URL IS listed under categories (Games, Portal Sites), Which are not allowed by your administrator at this time. The reputation level FOLLOWING Was Assigned to it: Neutral.
Old 10-08-2010

For those who are bored on Sunday, have tired of the stern of the world, pre-presidential polls, and perhaps also in F1: A database that lists each film and make of car from the infiltration of cars in cinema.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,