Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Blackberry Desktop Manager in a Terminal Services environment

Networking & Security

Old 24-07-2010

Blackberry Desktop Manager in a Terminal Services environment

I am having a small query regarding the Blackberry Desktop Manager. I just wanted to set up the Blackberry Desktop Manager in a Terminal Services environment but i am not sure that it will work or not. If any one has done this before then please let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Old 24-07-2010

Re: Blackberry Desktop Manager in a Terminal Services environment

If you are looking for something to work with the Blackberry Desktop Manager in a Terminal Services environment then let me tell you that it is better to set up the BES which will allow you to sync with everything. You don't require anything else to work with the same. So configure the system with the BES and enjoy.
Old 24-07-2010

I think it is not better to configure the Blackberry Desktop Manager in a Terminal Services environment as i have not used the Blackberry Desktop Manager but knows that this is very buggy and not responding properly. If you install the same then other user will get the performance issue with the same. Thats it!!!!!!
Old 24-07-2010

I will also recommend you to configure with the BES only as it is having nice functionality to work on the server. It is possible to run the Blackberry Desktop Manager in a Terminal Services environment but you will not get the performance with the same. So if you can then work with the BES which will give you the performance.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,