Thread: Update fails - Connection Failed

Update fails - Connection Failed

I did an in place promotion or improvement on a workstation from 678 to 690. It accomplished productively and I restarted the system. I was capable to synchronize by means of the admin server, additional than when it went to pull the most recent definition updates from the KAV admin server it failed. Ran and bring up to date at present on the workstation where it talked to the server and got to 4% then failed by means of the error. Net Agent - correlation Failed Physical Error It did not write several messages to the logs that I might locate. The entire the workstation services are running (agent and KAV) and the entire the AV processes are working as well, it immediately would not bring up to date.

Re: Update fails - Connection Failed

Well, I wrote a post by means of the similar tribulations at some Pcs. I have comprise not got experience in this discussion additional than I determine to try assist you. I tell you what I did. MyAdmin Kit was installed on Windows XP and I determined re-install the entire components and restore the most recent Backup of AdminKit for the reason that I had so much tribulations. Then Updates worked extremely well, on the other hand I get the error 'Connection Failed' and 'Phisical Error' at a number of PCs. I ran and bring up to date Task Group on Client ( AdminKit) additional than the error was there. My solution: I generated a innovative Update Task Group and I ran it on that clients without several tribulations.

Thanks for your assist. I did go in front and deleted the existing group and bring up to date task and then generated an innovative one for the group. Once the entire in excess of again a small number of the workstations in the group failed by means of the similar error. Here is an illustration of the log. I have encompass kaspersky 6.0 for windows workstations on additional than 50PCs and kaspersky 6.0 for windows servers on 5 Servers. I manage them by means of kaspersky admin kit 6.0. My tribulations are the similar as yours I was updating clients from the admin kit easily. At present when trying to bring up to date, I get something similar to this message 'connection failed, physical error, network agent'. I tried to reinstall the admin kit additional than this did not resolve the tribulations. If somebody has a solution to my tribulations, I determine to be extremely happy to get it.

It means that workstations are actually detached from the network. Such as when laptops go in Standby you might observe those errors in the logs. Nothing to be alarmed of actually. I previously demonstrated the physical connection. My clients are associated to the lan and the entire additional network services are performance. When trying to bring up to date, the server is detected in the beginning, the error happens when trying to load the file u0607g.xml. At first, please create certain that you are working with the update procedure as root. It actually seem similar to firewall arrangement tribulations though, as the AVG update in virtual box is running (I take for granted that it is on the extremely similar apparatus).

It started regarding a month previously. Group task pushes out Definition updates to workstations. In excess of 60% are failing by means of this error: "Connection failed corporeal error" or "Failed to receive file" We have comprise to verify that the apparatus are on the network and are not in sleep mode (we put out of action sleep or hibernation modes in GPO) We have comprise to deleted the group task and recreated it by means of the similar results. The assist would be to a great extent appreciated. By help I mean a reply to the tribulations.

I get this on one host merely, each solitary night. I merely bring up to date at night for the reason that the update procedure interferes by means of the work I do. Anyway for the reason that of this error the apparatus does not bring up to date automatically. In my case, looking at the event log on the failing client apparatus (windows 2003 server) there are a lot of windows event log errors for Netlogon and Browser tribulations. I believe in my case something is working with on the apparatus and exhausting the TCP connections, which makes the apparatus have comprise complexity communicating on the network. My suggestion is to create certain the Windows system logs on the failing client apparatus and in addition on the server apparatus. How often do your clients try to bring up to date from the KAV server. Observe if the event logs from the workstations or servers offer any clues to what is going on.

I have comprise 8 apparatus that come up by means of this error. I am able to log into the apparatus independently and run Kaspersky and bring up to date and confirm it is connecting to the appropriate KAK. Updates complete by means of no error, yet when the nightly and bring up to date runs it fails. I have comprise and tried changing the time of day the update runs, by means of diminutive success. We are having the exact identical tribulations. Failed to Receive File. When working with the scheduler it fails on regarding 20% of them. If I run them independently it runs OK. I am able to in addition rerun the schedule and get dissimilar results. It is not always the similar group of PC's. I did not start having issues until subsequent to I loaded MP4 and deleted the Documents and Settings\AllUSers\Applications\Kaspersky\Bases files.