Thread: Computer is blocking Malwarebytes

Computer is blocking Malwarebytes

I have recently upgraded to the Windows 7 operating system and have installed Malwarebytes inorder to keep a track on the malicious activities, if any, that are going on within the system. The problem that I am facing now is that it seems like the computer is blocking Malwarebytes. So, the tool is not able to keep a check on all the processes in the system. I a not able to understand why this is happening because no such issues were being caused while working with Windows Vista. Any help on this problem is appreciated.

Re: Computer is blocking Malwarebytes

I think that the computer is blocking Malwarebytes because there is some kind of incompatibility problem between the Windows 7 operating system and the particular security tool. There is no need to worry because there are many alternatives available in the market. I suggest you to switch to Spyware Doctor 2010 because it is the best anti-malware available in the market till now.

If an incompatibility problem between the operating system and the software in the computer is blocking Malwarebytes, then you are not using the latest version of the same. I can assure you that the new version of all the applications and softwares work fine in the Windows 7 operating system. This is because I have experienced the same. So, installing the new version of Malwarebytes will fix the problem.

The situation that you are encountering, that is the computer is blocking Malwarebytes is a genuine problem. There are many other users facing the same. I dont think that an incompatibility issue is the reason for the same. You can have a glance at the following thread to know why this is happening and also for the solution that can be used:
    Malwarebytes Won't Run

There is some infection in your system that has taken over this anti-spyware software and this is why the computer is blocking Malwarebytes. Actually, the registry settings must have been modified by the particular infection that is in your system. Simply uninstall the anti-spyware and make sure that all the traces are removed. After that, reboot the system. Now, reinstall Malwarebytes. The tool must run fine now. Also, if it runs properly, the infections in your computer will be detected.

If you are able to find the manual path of the infections that are responsible for this blockage, then you can go about the manual deletion. You have to trace the path of the infections into the registry.

Inorder to know if this is an incompatibility issue, you have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. Malwarebytes will be listed among the incompatible components, if it does not support the Windows 7 platform.

Windows 7 is not the cause of the problem that the computer is blocking Malwarebytes. I have uninstalled this software, as I was very much irritated with the same. Now, I have installed AVG now. Many experts have recommended that it is very helpful for the removal of trojans, worms and virus. Thanks for all the help till now.