Thread: Cannot Delete "Product deployment task"

Cannot Delete "Product deployment task"

I have comprise a Product deployment task that I would similar to delete: Deploy Kaspersky Network Agent ver. 5.0.0409 package. I have encompass and created an innovative task for Deploy Kaspersky Network Agent ver. 5.0.1151 package. On the other hand, when I right hit it off on the task the Delete alternative is not there, so I cannot eliminate the task. The mad.gif I have comprise and tried shifting it, cutting it, disabling it, removing the entire the settings, schedule etc within it. I have in addition checkered client and server policies and folder properties. I cannot guarantee that I have not missed something even though, as I am not certain where the entire the settings for this would be. It means that I cannot delete the previous Network Agent package from "Remote install"; I am trying to clean up the entire the previous versions. Admin Kit Ver: 5.0.1151 (freshly installed).

Re: Cannot Delete "Product deployment task"

I am logged into the Win2k3 server as an administrator; there is no additional login process for the admin kit on this install. I have comprised and stopped the task, misrepresented agenda to manual; I put out of action policies temporarily in case something in one of those was holding it. In short completed the whole thing I am able to imagine of to put out of action it, additional than the delete alternative tranquil would not come into view mad.gif I do not be familiar with where else to look, so am open to several suggestions. The entire of the clients have comprise at present been updated to the most recent NetAgent version or description, as I consideration they might be somehow linked to the task, additional than tranquil no joy.

A couple of ideas, probably extremely ridiculous. Have comprise you tried highlighting it and pressing the delete button. (Cannot say as I have encompassed ever used the delete alternative via a menu). What occurs if you eliminate the package from the share folder physically. Yes, I have deleted/moved the files. At present it cannot read the package in the Remote install branch, additional than it tranquil would not let me delete it - for the reason that it's being used by the "Product Deployment Task" - which does not have comprise a delete alternative.

When you right hit it off on groups (and/or) sub-groups choose properties, then client systems. Is there several checkbox for the deployment tasks activated. If yes, put out of action this box and try to eliminate the deployment. If your tasks start by means of 'Automatic something', this is an mechanically generated task. And it is true, you cannot eliminate it. To eliminate it. You have to right hit it off on the (sub) group where it is positioned in; choose 'properties' from the menu that come into view. Then you have to go to the tab 'Computers', subsequent to that eliminate the checkmarks at the 'Automatically install this submission to computers in this group'. Press Apply/OK to modify the settings for this group. At the end you have to take a look at your 'tasks' folder the entire in excess of again.

Autoinstall tasks cannot be deleted physically, to eliminate them you be supposed to deselect the autoinstall alternative in the group's properties. If it does not assist, please rename the "bad" tasks to have comprise some exclusive names, compress your "Dat" folder in the AdminKit server folder and send the documentation to the personal message. Do not forget to tell me the tasks names. We determine to give you instructions to eliminate the tasks. I have immediately managed to create an autoinstall task undeletable: by basically cutting it and pasting it to the global Tasks. Subsequent to that, the autoinstall alternative in the group properties are deselected, additional than the task remains. Moving it back to the group tasks does not assist. The task is no longer connected to several client, so it's merely annoying.

In organize to get the appropriate individual script to resolve the tribulations, you be supposed to send to me (as a personal message) a number of information in sequence. Tell me the exact version or description of AdminKit. From the run "run.bat" from the attached archive on the Adm Kit system and send the entire the files "result" which determine to come into view in the current folder to me. Tell me the accurate names of the tasks you cannot eliminate. Give me the archive of your "Dat" (not "Data"!) folder from the AdminKit installation database. It's frequently too large, so it's superior to eliminate from the archive the following subfolders which we do not necessitate they are FTClient, FTServer and Polices.

The tribulations by means of not be capable to eliminate automatic installation tasks is a known tribulations if you have comprise and moved the task from one group to an additional. In version or description 6 this tribulations is solved (you are no longer capable to move the automatic tasks to additional groups). I was unable to eliminate the "Automatic Install - <package name>" for the reason that immediately, it was an automatic task generated this way: right hit it off the GROUP name where the task exists (not the group tasks), then select properties and beneath the client computers tab uncheck the name of the kaspersky package being mechanically installed (in my case I named it KAV6_WKS_ENU, a kaspersky package generated earlier to deploy kav6 for workstations) and then hit it off on the OK button and that's the entire. If you tranquil observe the task there immediately hit it off the refresh button from the tool bar or immediately press F5.