Thread: Kaspersky Error Code 0x96 (0)

Kaspersky Error Code 0x96 (0)

My Nokia N95 application is installed with the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 antivirus application and also i need to upgrade the Kaspersky mobile security antivirus application but i am not able to get the application updated due to an unknown error. Please tell me how can i get rid of this Kaspersky Error Code 0x96 (0).

Re: Kaspersky Error Code 0x96 (0)

Most probably this application is one of the best application for securing your mobile from various internet threats but it appears as your cellphones internet connection is not working properly and hence you are not able to update the kaspersky mobile security virus on your cell phone. Try to change the network access point to resolve the issue.

Try to check the internet connection from your service provider it appears as there is a problem connecting to the internet service provider and hence you are not able to get the updates installed on your system. I think that you will have to install the updates on your cell phone manually by downloading it on your system and then installing the same with the help of the PC suite.

I just installed Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 on my laptop wireless ==> it works great updates including while on my pc fixed (USB) (I have a Wanadoo Livebox) => when I "update" it appears "The network is not working", then, updates are being done. I was told to do Add a program by adding the Kaspersky Firewall in XP SP2 and it still not working (even by disabling) so I'm bored, I do not really know what to do . THANK YOU for your help

An integrated Internet security , disable the windows XP updates but if it is already done . Also check that your internet connection running on your pc fixed, sails also in live settings box, in terms of router / firewall integrated, open specific ports Kaspersky, they must be listed in the document. This should work.

Here if you are not allowed to update the antivirus application which you are having installed on your system then i would request you to get this application disabled on your system i meant to say that try to uninstall it and it would be beneficial if you go for another antivirus application since the application which you may be using is not compatible with your system.

I have the same problem updated since few days The update procedure starts and downloads a very small file (800octets) then stops suddenly and leaves a message which states that "All the components have been updated" I find myself with a virus database exceeded. In addition to this, it tells me that my "black list of licenses is damaged"

The kaspersky antivirus application is not working correctly some of its file might have got corrupted and hence either try to restore your sysytem to a point where your system is working fine without any sort of proeble finally if this does not work for you the try to repair using the installation cd. Either of the two will solve your problem definitely.