Thread: KIS 2011 + RAID 1 Intel = many disk errors

KIS 2011 + RAID 1 Intel = many disk errors

On my innovative desktop XPS 8100 DELL by means of H57 Chipset and Intel Rapid Storage Technology 9.5, when Intel RST service for administer my Intel RAID 1 (mirroring) and KIS 2011 v11.0.0.232 are installed then I have a lot of disk errors regarding integrity of my ntfs system files. So Scandiks are launched at each reboot sad.gif give pleasure to, somebody might tell me additional regarding using KIS 2011 under RAID 1 system. Does the tribulations go away if you uninstall kis.

Re: KIS 2011 + RAID 1 Intel = many disk errors

I imagine 9.6 are out from Intel (at least for win 7, probable the entire OS's). You might consider upgrading unswervingly from Intel’s site (as dell often does not recommend the most recent drivers from theirs). For what it's worth, I have received 2 'chkdsk's at boot' in view of the fact that installing KIS 2011 (and these were the first in current memory). I do not have comprise RAID (presently AHCI). Intel 945 chip set. ICH7R/DH controller. Intel RST 9.6.0.1014. Win 7 64. You are so right when saying that DELL does not offer most recent drivers form their website.

I have comprise a RAID0 (4*250) by means of Intel ICH7-R with KIS2010 + Intel rapid storage 9.6 and I have not several tribulations. I anticipate KIS2011 determine to run extremely well by means of my RAID0 . PS: I have encompass Win64 home premium of course (I feel affection for patchguard3 and signed drivers) I have the similar arrangement, additional than I do not have several tribulations. Perhaps it's a software conflict. What type of software might be in conflict by means of KIS 2011 & Intel Rapide Storage Technology / RST Service. Tribulations append when the entire drivers are installed and begin doing installation of Hugh soft’s similar to Office 2010 and some additional tools.

If you launch create certain disk by means of the r switch via recovery console by means of several version or description of kis from 9 onwards(perhaps even previous versions as well)create certain disk determine to find/correct disk errors, I imagine it might be down to ichecker/iswift technologies You might try turning KIS off at the same time as you install those applications. During my most recent installation, I have tried to install the entire applications previous to to install KIS additional than when it was installed, tribulations appeared. When I press CTRL + I and have right of entry to Intel RST Manager panel I be able to read "Intel RST - ROM - 9.5.10.37" additional than under Windows Seven I am using "RST Drivers 9.6.0.1014". It would be tribulations that I am using RST drivers v9.6.0.1014 under windows 7 for a RST ROM talking regarding a v.9.5.10.37.

Intel RST ROM is v9.5.10.37 additional than beneath Windows Seven I am using RST Drivers v9.6.0.1014 => It might be a tribulations. Did I must utilize similar version or description for drivers Intel RST that rom Intel RST. The tribulations gone away in view of the fact that I am using Intel RST Drivers version or description equal to ROM version. Screenshots are placed into /var/kl/screenshots directory (essentially "screenshots" directory in the product directory on the hard disk) without several message box. In the future versions it's going to be predetermined.

The present version works without tribulations (no crash during bring up to date, scan and so on) smile.gif, additional than nevertheless diminutive bugs: Area by means of hints regarding security threads is to diminutive. Language button did not run (you be able to hit it off there, additional than GUI did not update language). Language button is located IMHO superior left of minimize button, for the reason that users learned on window that close button is always right. Screenshot on menu did not do no matter which (it seems, for the reason that you did not get any response where this file determine to be positioned) Attached File(s).

It is pleasant, for the reason that it makes no sense to switch Keyboardlayout for KIS wink.gif. Additional than when it is desirable. It is sufficient to switch Keyboardlayout by choosing language of GUI on startup. Bug: Disk did not become aware of Database of local installation (German XP SP3, KIS '10) Btw: Pleasant to observe integration of innovative DB via KIS '10 works extremely well smile.gif €: Is there several opportunity to demonstrate integrated DB-Releasedate previous to booting Kernel. Additional than if you shift your mouse in excess of the switcher of keyboard layout, you do not be familiar with what you chance if you hit it off there. Do you modify merely keyboard layout or whole GUI-Language. You be familiar with it first subsequent to clicking.